South African Politics

South African Politics - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 20th Sep, 2008 - 3:00pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 18th Jun, 2005 - 2:46am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

South African Politics

Mbeki puts his foot down

South African President Thabo Mbeki has reinforced his message that his administration and the ruling party, the African National Congress (ANC), is not in the business of tolerating corruption. He says his ruling party will be providing "clear guidelines" governing its behaviour in the future.
Ref. https://www.mg.co.za/articlePage.aspx?artic...news__national/

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2005 - 9:53am / Post ID: #

South African Politics
A Friend

Politics African South

The ANC is still a fledgling government, it is very important that the president put his foot down and stop corruption now before it gets going. I am glad that he can recognize corruption early and attempt to put a stop to it now. I hope that he doesn't have allot of resistance to his attempt to stop the corruption. Things like this can end up bad for the person taking the stand if they are not careful.

3rd Jul, 2005 - 2:35pm / Post ID: #

South African Politics History & Civil Business Politics

Seeing as the ANC is a terrorist organization which was merged with the South African Communist Party back in the 80s the hope that corruption can be stamped out in the current Government may be a vain one.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 100 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 10%

Post Date: 17th Sep, 2005 - 5:05am / Post ID: #

South African Politics
A Friend

Politics African South

/\ Who are you? A supporter of Voewoerd? Okay,that's as far as I will go. Not to start flame wars which is excatly what I am trying to argue against. The ANC was fighting for an end to the apartheid and thank god they won. Mbeki made a great move. A lot of African countries ignore corruption until too late and thank god Mbeki noticed it.

17th Sep, 2005 - 8:14am / Post ID: #

Politics African South

I am someone who has studied some of the independent research and read some of the first-hand commentary, who has studied the communist agenda, and spoken with individuals who were present during that period in South Africa.

The SACP (South African Communist Party) merged into the ANC in the 80s. Joe Slovo, the only white ANC leader was a known communist and suspected KGB colonel.

The methods and teachings of the ANC (from their own literature and supported actions) shows they were and are indeed communist. Anyone who truly looked into this would not be a supporter of such a regime.

It is strange how some terrorists are labelled enemies to mankind and yet others embraced as heroes.

Should you require more information, or contacts, then please do let me know.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 100 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 10%

Post Date: 7th Jul, 2006 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #

South African Politics

A GRUESOME GLIMPSE OF CRIME BEFORE 2010 CUP

South Africans outraged at high levels of violent crime launched a new Web site on Thursday dedicated to giving visitors "a preview of death and violence" in the country ahead of the 2010 Football World Cup.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/africa/07/06...reut/index.html

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Dec, 2007 - 4:47am / Post ID: #

South African Politics

Jacob Zuma

Jacob Zuma defeats Thabo Mbeki to become leader of South Africa's ruling ANC and is in pole position to be the nation's next president.
Ref. BBC

Post Date: 20th Sep, 2008 - 3:00pm / Post ID: #

South African Politics Politics Business Civil & History

Thabo Mbeki To Resign

South African President Thabo Mbeki confirms he will resign, after the ANC orders him to quit amid claims he conspired against its chief.
Ref. BBC

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: South African Politics

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,