Father Convicted Of Murdering 9 Of His Children

Father Convicted Murdering 9 Children - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 20th Jun, 2005 - 11:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

18th Jun, 2005 - 1:44pm / Post ID: #

This is just plain sickening. I really hope they sentence him to death penalty as soon as possible. sad.gif

FRESNO, California (AP) -- Marcus Wesson, the domineering patriarch of a clan bred through incest, was convicted Friday of murdering nine of his children, whose bodies were found in a bloody pile last year at the end of a police standoff.

Wesson's conviction on nine counts of first-degree murder makes him eligible for the death penalty. He also was found guilty on all 14 counts of raping and molesting seven of his underage daughters and nieces.

The jurors started deliberations on June 2, ultimately deciding that Wesson himself pulled the trigger.

The defense had argued that Sebhrenah Wesson, 25 -- the oldest to die -- killed herself as well as her siblings and the 1-year-old son she had with her father.

Many of Wesson's surviving family members still support him, and stifled sobs as a clerk read the verdicts. Wesson himself remained quiet and still.

Several witnesses testified that Wesson had repeatedly coached the children to be ready to kill each other and themselves if authorities ever threatened to break up the clan...

https://edition.cnn.com/2005/LAW/06/17/fres...s.ap/index.html

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Jun, 2005 - 7:40am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Children Of Murdering Convicted Father

If one of my relatives, including one as close as my son did this, I would visit him for the purpose of telling him that I disown him. He raped and molested fourteen children, and killed nine in cold blood. He is human only in form, but not in soul and heart. He is something else. Its crimes like this that bring me back to supporting the death penalty. There is no way a purely evil man like this should be allowed to ever walk the face of the earth again. They should execute him with extreme vengeance and make it as painful as possible. Like the electrocution of the man in Green Mile when he forgot to wet the sponge.

20th Jun, 2005 - 11:26pm / Post ID: #

Father Convicted Of Murdering 9 Of His Children History & Civil Business Politics

QUOTE (konquererz @ 20-Jun 05, 3:40 AM)
If one of my relatives, including one as close as my son did this, I would visit him for the purpose of telling him that I disown him.

While I agree that what he did was indeed heinous, there is nothing my son could ever do that would make me not love him any longer. I may choose to not be an active participant in his life. I may not like him. However, I will always love him. He will always be my son. So, I can understand how this man's family could still be supportive of him.

To me, the greatest tragedy is left for the survivors to bear. Those who are killed no longer suffer. Those who remain will never stop suffering...in this life.

International Level: Diplomat / Political Participation: 320 ActivistPoliticianDiplomat 32%

> TOPIC: Father Convicted Of Murdering 9 Of His Children

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,