Boy Beaten & Burned

Boy Beaten Burned - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 20th Jun, 2005 - 7:33am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

He is only six years old
Post Date: 18th Jun, 2005 - 2:04pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Boy Beaten & Burned

TORONTO POLICE ARREST MOTHER OF BEATEN, BURNED BOY

Police have arrested the mother of a six-year-old boy in Toronto who was beaten and burned, almost a month after her boyfriend was arrested in the case.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/story/canada/national/20...rest050617.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Jun, 2005 - 7:33am / Post ID: #

Boy Beaten & Burned
A Friend

Burned and Beaten Boy

I want to follow this case and find out why she would do this to her son. What it an accident and she was scared, or was she just a horrible mother and a waste of humanity that would horribly abuse her child? I will never understand how on earth you can treat your child like that, burning and beating them nearly to death. Because of the fact that she didn't go straight to the hospital, it makes me think it was on purpose, which make the situation even worse. Thats a complete lack of caring on her part, not even a mistake made that she wanted to make up for and was sorry for later!

> TOPIC: Boy Beaten & Burned

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,