McDonald's Of The Future

Mcdonald' S Future - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 7th Jun, 2011 - 2:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Discuss  McDonald' s Future Mc Donald's - McDees
Post Date: 18th Jun, 2005 - 2:22pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

McDonald's Of The Future

BURGERS, LATTES AND CD BURNERS

Just outside its wooded headquarters campus, McDonald's Corp. Is offering sneak previews of its fast-food future.
Ref. Source

McDonald's Of The Future
McDonald's Of The Future (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Jun, 2005 - 7:26am / Post ID: #

McDonald's Of The Future
A Friend

Future The McDonalds

One of the things listed is double lane drive throughs and stations for the kids to play at. Some Mcdonalds out here in the midwest already have those features and have for a couple months, and double lane drive throughs came at least a year ago. Sounds like we where test sites and they worked well. I love the double lane drive through, the attendants seem to keep order well and my order hasn't been wrong. Its not faster, but it seems faster when you get your order in faster. I'm sure people are less likely to leave a busy line once their order is placed.

28th Jan, 2007 - 12:32am / Post ID: #

McDonald's Of The Future History & Civil Business Politics

Here is something for all McDonald restaurants of the future: open 24/7. Just think, now you do not have to wait for daylight to get fat - you can get fat at 2am or 3am in the morning too! Read more about it.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

29th Jan, 2007 - 7:54pm / Post ID: #

Future The McDonalds

I think that this would only work well in the big city centres where people are still passing by once the night clubs have closed.

I think that it would be a big hit for shift workers who finish work around 2am, I know in the past I have swapped my day shift for an evening/night shift, and as a 4pm start is too early to eat, I have finished work at 2am, and have been unable to find anywhere open to get some food from (not too surprisingly)laugh.gif

Maybe taxi drivers would benefit from it too.

Apart from that, I can't see them making too much money for the rest of the night hours!

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 29 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.9%

Post Date: 20th Aug, 2010 - 9:32pm / Post ID: #

Future The McDonalds

McDonald's Kitchen Lab Puts New Products to Test

From kitchens, to sample centers to warehouse laboratories, new products are poked and prodded for months as they travel through several pit stops to ensure that they meet McDonald's standards. Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 21st Aug, 2010 - 12:31am / Post ID: #

McDonald's Of The Future
A Friend

McDonald's Of The Future

If Mc Donalds keeps up some of the bad service around my home town I do not look for them to be in business very much longer. When some one goes in and there is no one else in there and yet they still get the order wrong there is a problem.

The future of McDonalds is not looking that bright here.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Apr, 2011 - 1:13am / Post ID: #

McDonald's The Future

Minimum wage anyone? McDonald's Hires 62,000 During National Event:

McDonald's and its franchisees hired 62,000 people in the U.S. After receiving more than one million applications. A McDonald's spokeswoman declined to disclose how many of the jobs were full- versus part-time. The number of applications for unemployment benefits in the U.S. Rose last week, a sign that progress in the labor market may be fading. Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 7th Jun, 2011 - 2:12pm / Post ID: #

McDonald's The Future Politics Business Civil & History

McJobs: Fast food career the new American dream? : Video -

Three ongoing military campaigns that are costing the US a fortune give no comfort for the nearly 14 million unemployed Americans. With food stamps and a minimum wage the only hope for many, a career at McDonald's has now become appealing. Ref. Source 9

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: McDonald's Of The Future

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,