Plane Crashes - Page 5 of 20

Antelope Island plane crash ANTELOPE ISLAND - Page 5 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 4th Mar, 2009 - 8:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (20) »

This thread lists them (a plane crash news report) as they happen.
Post Date: 16th Mar, 2008 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

Plane Crashes
A Friend

Plane Crashes - Page 5

Here is a favorite link of mine that has some download-able videos about specific plane crashes, the cause, the study, and everything about a crash. One video also talks about in length tips on how to survive a plane crash. Some videos also talk about the modern carriers of today.

https://www.geocities.com/apapele/

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Jun, 2008 - 7:38pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Crashes Plane

Sudanese Crash

More than 100 people are feared dead after a passenger plane crashed in the Sudanese capital, Khartoum.
Ref. BBC

13th Feb, 2009 - 2:11pm / Post ID: #

Plane Crashes Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Commuter Plane Crashes Into Buffalo-Area Home; 50 Killed.

Did you all see the images? It was heartbreaking!

A Continental Airlines commuter plane coming in for a landing in Buffalo, N.Y., dove into a house in snowy, foggy weather, killing all 49 people on board and one person on the ground.

The crash of Flight 3407 sparked a fiery explosion. Firefighters worked through the night to douse the flames.

"The whole sky was lit up orange," said Bob Dworak, who lives less than a mile from the crash site. "There was a big bang, and the house shook."

It was the first fatal crash of a commercial airliner in the U.S. in 2 ½ years.

Witnesses heard the twin turboprop aircraft sputtering before it went down in light snow and fog around 10:20 p.m. Thursday.

Flames silhouetted the shattered home after Continental Connection Flight 3407 plummeted into it about five miles from Buffalo Niagara International Airport.

"It basically dove right into the top of the house from my perspective," Clarence emergency control director Dave Bissonette said. "I'm no expert on re-creation, but it landed on the house, clearly a direct hit...

Post Date: 13th Feb, 2009 - 5:11pm / Post ID: #

Plane Crashes
A Friend

Page 5 Crashes Plane

I heard about this when I first got up and turned on the tv. The plane got a little lost in trying to land in Buffalo. They are still trying to piece everything together. I feel sorry for those who lost loved ones on this flight.

13th Feb, 2009 - 8:57pm / Post ID: #

Crashes Plane

What is going on today with all these plane crashes? Now in the UK:

QUOTE (BBC)
A British Airways jet crash lands at London's City Airport but 67 passengers are evacuated safely. More soon.

Post Date: 16th Feb, 2009 - 3:18pm / Post ID: #

Plane Crashes

Crash plane 'dropped in seconds'

A plane that crashed onto a house in New York state killing 50 people dropped 800 feet in five seconds, officials say. Ref. Source 4

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Feb, 2009 - 11:24am / Post ID: #

Plane Crashes - Page 5

Turkish airliner crash

A Turkish airliner with 135 people on board is reported to have crashed at Schipol airport in Amsterdam, in the Netherlands.Ref. BBC

Post Date: 4th Mar, 2009 - 8:08pm / Post ID: #

Plane Crashes Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 5

Antelope Island plane crash

ANTELOPE ISLAND - A 37-year-old pilot of a small experimental aircraft died Wednesday when it crashed halfway up the rocky slopes on the west side of Antelope Island. Kirk Babbit of Stansbury Park took off from Tooele and was scheduled to land at Skypark Airport in Woods Cross. When he didn't arrive, concerned family members and friends reported him "overdue." Ref. Source 2

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (20) »

> TOPIC: Plane Crashes

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,