Plane Crashes - Page 10 of 20

Several wounded in Thai jet crash Several - Page 10 - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 4th Aug, 2009 - 10:15am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 20 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  ...Latest (20) »

This thread lists them (a plane crash news report) as they happen.
30th Jun, 2009 - 3:01am / Post ID: #

Plane Crashes - Page 10

Another terrible tragedy. A plane carrying 150 people crashed in Indian Ocean near Comoros.

The aircraft, from the national airline Yemenia, was en route to Comoros when it crashed about an hour from its destination, an airline official said. There was no immediate news of the fate of those on board.

The Airbus A310 was en route from Yemen's capital Sanaa to Moroni, the capital of Comoros, and most of the passengers were Comoran, an official at Sanaa's international airport said. Moroni is about 2,900 kilometers (1,800 miles) south of Yemen, off the east coast of Africa.

"We don't know if there are any survivors among the 150 people on the plane," Comoros Vice President Idi Nadhoim told Reuters...

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Jun, 2009 - 1:00pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Crashes Plane

Italians killed as train explodes

At least 15 people are killed and some 50 are injured as a train carrying gas derails and explodes in northern Italy. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 30th Jun, 2009 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #

Plane Crashes
A Friend

Plane Crashes Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I hope that some survivors are found from this latest plane crash. I feel for those who lost loved ones in this crash.

30th Jun, 2009 - 11:19pm / Post ID: #

Page 10 Crashes Plane

This reminded me of the movie "Unbreakable" where there always seems to be one person who survives against all odds:

Girl plucked from plane wreckage

A girl has miraculously been rescued from the debris of a Yemeni Airbus A310 jet which crashed into rough seas off the Comoros Islands. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2009 - 1:48pm / Post ID: #

Crashes Plane

Air France 447 Info

Air France 447 did not break up in flight, but "went straight down, almost vertically," investigators say. Ref. ABC News

Post Date: 15th Jul, 2009 - 1:11pm / Post ID: #

Plane Crashes

Iran Plane Crash

Iranian Passenger Plane Crashes Into a Field, State TV Reports All 168 on Board Dead [6:45 a.m. ET] Ref. ABC News

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th Jul, 2009 - 6:00pm / Post ID: #

Plane Crashes
A Friend

Plane Crashes - Page 10

I wonder if Iran is going to try and say that the US or some other power shot this plane down? It would not surprise me to here that.

Post Date: 4th Aug, 2009 - 10:15am / Post ID: #

Plane Crashes Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews - Page 10

Several wounded in Thai jet crash

Several passengers are injured when a plane skids off the runway on a Thai tourist island, reports say. Ref. Source 6

> TOPIC: Plane Crashes

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,