Google Payment System

Google Payment System - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 18th Mar, 2006 - 1:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Is PayPal in trouble now?
Post Date: 19th Jun, 2005 - 11:22pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Google Payment System

Google plans pay service to rival PayPal-WSJ

Google Inc. this year plans to offer an electronic-payment service that could help the Internet-search company diversify its revenue and may heighten competition with eBay Inc.
Ref. https://www.reuters.com/financeNewsArticle....storyID=8827946

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Jun, 2005 - 11:42am / Post ID: #

Google Payment System
A Friend

System Payment Google

Google never does anything half way. Their search engine is the best in the world, and their Gmail (google email) is heads and tails above every other web based email in functionality. I have to think that a google online payment system will be just as extraordinary. If I was ebay, I would be very concerned about Google stepping into their domain. In fact, I would be worried about Google stepping into my domain if I was any company.

Post Date: 15th Dec, 2005 - 4:04am / Post ID: #

Google Payment System
A Friend

Google Payment System Gaming Video & Issues Computer

This is just part of Google's take over. Looking back on the video from the 2015 thread I can see that Google has so much potential. I personally have to say that I would love to see Google step into these markets. There software is top of the line and their organizing system works so well. Also, I am actually not happy with Paypal. I have had so many problems with their system that I can't wait to have something else to use. I guess we will see where this goes.

Post Date: 23rd Dec, 2005 - 5:02am / Post ID: #

Google Payment System
A Friend

System Payment Google

One of the websites I check on a semi-weekly basis is "I, Cringely". He writes very insightful articles about what's going on in the world of business and technology. His writing is interesting, and I thought the following article would be a very good read:

https://www.pbs.org/cringely/pulpit/pulpit20051117.html

18th Mar, 2006 - 1:38pm / Post ID: #

System Payment Google

Google does offer to pay it's Adsense clients via PayPal at the moment rather than cheque, but I am however glad to see any competition as it will help the market more versatile and even bring down some of PayPal's high transaction rates.

> TOPIC: Google Payment System

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,