Raping Dog & Children

Raping Dog Children - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 20th Jun, 2005 - 6:33am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 19th Jun, 2005 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Raping Dog & Children

Charges Against Teen Upgraded After Dog He Allegedly Raped Dies

Cory Williamson, 17, is in jail accused of raping his neighbor's dog; and is awaiting trial on charges of molesting a 3-year-old girl and the statutory rape of a 13-year-old girl. Now the dog has died and charges against Williamson have been upgraded.
Ref. https://www.fox21.com/Global/story.asp?S=3456745&nav=2KPpasTq

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Jun, 2005 - 6:33am / Post ID: #

Raping Dog & Children
A Friend

Children and Dog Raping

What kind of person does this? Rape a dog? I think that his family life needs to be looked into. No one just decides to start molesting children and raping dogs. I think that something is seriously wrong with this kid. He is only seventeen and the crimes he has commited are more degrading and horrible than most criminals do by the time they are over twenty-one. I think he needs to spend some time in jail as well as a good amount of time in a mental institute because the boy ain't right!

> TOPIC: Raping Dog & Children

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,