Bets, Date, Pack Rape

Bets Date Pack Rape - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 9th Sep, 2005 - 1:48am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 21st Jun, 2005 - 12:28pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Bets, Date, Pack Rape

WOMAN TELLS OF SEASIDE PACK-RAPE

A woman who won a bet for a date with a man she was interested in was lured to a secluded spot where she was pack-raped, a Wellington jury has been told.
Ref. https://www.stuff.co.nz/hlc/1,,93498~3320036a11~,00.html

Sponsored Links:
21st Jun, 2005 - 5:24pm / Post ID: #

Rape Pack Date Bets

It is interesting that such a case is being procesuted after all these years. Twenty years ago, if this case had gone to trial this woman would have definately had her character assaulted. That was why many rapes went unreported.

I don't see how there can be enough evidence after all these years to try these men, let alone convict them, though.

International Level: Diplomat / Political Participation: 320 ActivistPoliticianDiplomat 32%

Post Date: 6th Aug, 2005 - 3:39am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Bets, Date, Pack Rape History & Civil Business Politics

PACK RAPE VICTIM TELLS OF LOST LIFE

The victim of a pack rape in Mt Maunganui 16 years ago says she was left a shell of her former self and still grieves for the normal life she lost.
Ref. https://www.stuff.co.nz/hlc/1,,93498~3368959a10~,00.html

Post Date: 9th Sep, 2005 - 1:48am / Post ID: #

Bets, Date, Pack Rape
A Friend

Rape Pack Date Bets

Not that I blame the woman for what happened to her, but I don't think she really played it safe. Why in the world would somebody place themselves in a situation like that? Alone! If you put yourself in a situation with strangers the chances of a bad situation such as that are going to be relatively high in today's world.

> TOPIC: Bets, Date, Pack Rape

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,