Morning Sickness

Morning Sickness - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 25th Nov, 2006 - 12:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 22nd Jun, 2005 - 10:53am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Morning Sickness

VALERIE PHILLIPS: HOW TO COPE WITH MORNING SICKNESS

Bring up the subject of morning sickness with someone who is pregnant (or who remembers being pregnant) and you can easily get grossed out with talk of what triggers it or quells it.
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1%2C1249%2C...42905%2C00.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Jun, 2005 - 7:48am / Post ID: #

Morning Sickness
A Friend

Sickness Morning

We got very lucky. My wife and I have three children, and she only got sick with one of them. With our first two children, she got nausea occassionally, but never had real morning sickness. But along came our third, and she was sick night and day for months, almost half the pregnancy. But she still had it lucky. Her mother and her sister where sick the entire pregnancy for all their children. He mother had three, her sister had two. So she is very grateful that she was able to avoid it for at least two pregnancies.

Post Date: 28th Jun, 2005 - 5:39pm / Post ID: #

Morning Sickness
A Friend

Morning Sickness Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I was very lucky as well. I did not have morning sickness at all with my son. I am almost scared to have another baby since that pregnancy went so well. I have heard that having crackers, lollipops and peppermint candy handy can help ease the sick feelings. I feel terrible for any woman that has to go through this, especially those who have it the whole term.

20th Feb, 2006 - 10:23pm / Post ID: #

Sickness Morning

When I was pregnant of Felipe I had a very bad morning sickness! I was sick all day, I could not eat, think, sleep, anything! In this pregnancy although I had morning sickness I coped with it much better by trying to keep myself more active and eating lots of little snacks during the day.

13th May, 2006 - 12:47am / Post ID: #

Sickness Morning

When I was pregnant with my eldest son, I had very bad morning sickness, until I was around 5 months pregnant, and it just suddenly went away.
The relief that I felt and also the difference in how I felt when the morning sickness had gone was tremendous!

I found eating dry toast without butter helped, and also a 'plain' biscuit such as a rich tea, or a digestive worked wonders too.

13th May, 2006 - 4:05am / Post ID: #

Morning Sickness

My wife, luckily enough, did not have morning sickness with either of our kids. This was a good thing because there is nothing that she hates more than getting sick.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 25th Nov, 2006 - 9:10am / Post ID: #

Morning Sickness
A Friend

Morning Sickness

I lost 20 lbs the first 3 months of my pregnancy. The company that I worked for (EDF ENERGY) was amazing in having patience with me. I would have to call in because I couldn't drive I was so sick. I would keep a toothbrush and toothpaste in my desk drawer just incase, and believe me... it got used. I was to the point I couldn't keep water down. I was in and out of the ER because of this, I was scared for our little one. Now, I am 5 & 1/2 months and I get sick only if I eat too much! I don't feel the nausea at all. Crackers, (or biscuits here in the UK), are really good for it. I was also told, and I don't know how true it is... that if you shake a fizzy drink up until it's not fizzy anymore, or flat, and drink that it helps. I don't know about this though... I don't like flat drinks! Sprite did work wonders for me though. Oh, and hard candy... wink.gif

25th Nov, 2006 - 12:29pm / Post ID: #

Morning Sickness Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

Wow, 20lbs was a lot! I am glad you feel better. wink.gif If you decide to have more kids, it won't be so hard.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Morning Sickness

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,