Natalee Holloway

Natalee Holloway - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 31st Jul, 2005 - 1:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »
Not such a paradise? Aruba Missing Girl: Natalee Holloway. Joran Van der Sloot - Murderer
24th Jun, 2005 - 12:46pm / Post ID: #

Natalee Holloway

Natalee Holloway

I have been seeing this case publicized for a long time and really did not see its relevance here, but now a judge is arrested over it?

international QUOTE
JUDGE ARRESTED IN ARUBA CASE

An Aruban judge, the father of a 17-year-old suspect in the disappearance of an Alabama teenager, also has been arrested in the case, the island's police commissioner said Thursday. Is this judge involved in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway?  What does he know?  We'll talk to a spokeswoman for the Aruban prosecution.
Ref. Source

Natalee Holloway
Natalee Holloway (Hover)

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3208 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
24th Jun, 2005 - 6:44pm / Post ID: #

Holloway Natalee

Apparently in Aruba, the authorities can arrest you solely on suspicion with no hard evidence. With that being said, all the arrests that have been made so far seem to have been based on suspicion with no hard evidence or facts. I think the arrest of the judge is being played out to be bigger than it really is. In any case, I hope that an end is in sight for this case, because from what I have heard and read Aruba is a very nice vacation getaway, and this type of bad publicity is really hurting its number one source of revenue.

International Level: Envoy / Political Participation: 241 ActivistPoliticianEnvoy 24.1%

25th Jun, 2005 - 1:09am / Post ID: #

Natalee Holloway History & Civil Business Politics

Do you guys reckon this would be a significant news story if it wasn't in an exotic location? It must be a big deal to those guys I can't imagine too much else happens in Aruba? Has anyone here been there?

I take your point Malaxander about bad publicity destroying a small tourist desitnation's economy. The exact same thing is happening in Bali with respect to Australian tourists. First the Bali bombings had a detremental effect, now they've sent a Australian Schapelle Corby to gaol over drug smuggling, but the case was very controversial. It hurts an island's economy in the short term because people don't want to visit a place that isn't welcoming.

International Level: Negotiator / Political Participation: 453 ActivistPoliticianNegotiator 45.3%

Post Date: 25th Jun, 2005 - 2:06am / Post ID: #

Natalee Holloway
A Friend

Holloway Natalee

They way it sounds their government runs is that anyone with suspicion is arrested... and if they believe this man has a tie to it somehow, they're keeping their word. I believe he may know information, especially since his son is involved.

I do believe this story would just get as much attention if it did happen anywhere else... because it's a sweet, pretty young teen from America, and it is expected that answers are found. I have not been to Aruba, but I've had friends tell me it's a beautiful place. There are kidnappings everywhere, and the circumstances surrounding this girl's disappearance go in every direction and I think it's just so fascinating to everyone because it is happening in "paradise".

25th Jun, 2005 - 2:14am / Post ID: #

Holloway Natalee

In connection to this issue there was a recent ad publicized on the same page that contained the picture of the blonde US girl. The ad showed an Aruban brown skin girl that was also kidnapped and never got the same kind of attention - it is causing an uproar among some locals.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3208 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 1st Jul, 2005 - 1:42pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Natalee Holloway

DJ ADMITS FALSE TALE ABOUT MISSING TEEN

A disc jockey who spent 10 days in jail after being arrested and questioned about a missing American teenager admits he lied to Aruban police to protect one of the suspects in custody. CNN has exclusive pictures of the suspects in the Natalee Holloway case. This, as top officials say they can prosecute for murder even without a body. CNN's Chris Lawrence is live in Aruba with the latest.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/06/30/aruba.missing/index.html

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
31st Jul, 2005 - 11:51am / Post ID: #

Natalee Holloway

In an effort to bring follow-up news I found this news clipping which gives some hope to a solution of this case:

Aruba Police Search Landfill for Ala. Teen

AP - Police and volunteers picked through a landfill Saturday where a witness claimed he saw men dumping a female body two days after an Alabama teenager vanished. The landfill is on the southern part of the Dutch Caribbean island, the opposite side from where 18-year-old Natalee Holloway was last seen in the early hours of May 30.
Ref. https://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor.ba_missing_teen

31st Jul, 2005 - 1:19pm / Post ID: #

Natalee Holloway Politics Business Civil & History

Why would this man wait two months after the fact to report that he saw some men dumping a female body? Aruba is not a very big island, and the story has been in the spotlight from the very beginning. Somehow, I don't believe this will amount to anything. If it does, then this man should be interrogated heavily, and a reason gotten as to why he withheld this information for so long.

International Level: Envoy / Political Participation: 241 ActivistPoliticianEnvoy 24.1%

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (6) »

> TOPIC: Natalee Holloway

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,