Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue

+  1 2 3 4 
24th Jun, 2005 - 3:05pm / Post ID: #

Sudoku

I found a new game - sudoku - in a local paper. It's an interesting puzzle. They sad it is well known in Asia and the US. You have to fill in a grid so that every row, every column, and every 3x3 box contains the digits 1 through 9.

Here is a link: https://www.sudoku.com/

What do you think of it?

Sponsored Links:
24th Jun, 2005 - 3:26pm / Post ID: #

Sudoku

It seems to be a way of passing time quickly like anther version of crosswords and it looks like something Malexander would like since he thinks maths is 'fun'.

24th Jun, 2005 - 3:30pm / Post ID: #

Sudoku Reviews RPG & Card Board

I agree with Malexander that math IS fun, but this game is not at all about math. It is a puzzle. You can do it with letters from "a" to "I" instead of numbers (but it would be harder).

24th Jun, 2005 - 3:41pm / Post ID: #

Sudoku

From the site:
"There's no math involved. The grid has numbers, but nothing has to add up to anything else. You solve the puzzle with reasoning and logic."

Ah yes, excuse my ignorance, it does give a unique concept by having it done that way, especially a profitable one by the looks of the web site.

Post Date: 2nd Jan, 2006 - 12:50pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Sudoku

SUDOKU PUZZLES ARE TAKING THE WORLD BY STORM

Sudoku are deceptively simple-looking puzzles that require no math, spelling or language skills. Unlike crosswords, they don't require an extensive knowledge of trivia. They're logic, pure and simple.
Ref. deseretnews.com/dn/view/1%2C3949%2C%2C00.html

Post Date: 7th Jan, 2006 - 6:58pm / Post ID: #

Sudoku
A Friend

Sudoku

I actually have a book with over 200 that I bought for 6.99 at Barnes and Noble...
It was translated into Sudoku by the Japenese, and you can find books of different difficulty based on the karate belts. Of the 5 books I believe I saw, I chose brown Belt, which is one step down from black, being a fairly challenging collection of Soduko puzzles

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 14th Jan, 2006 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

Sudoku
A Friend

Sudoku

I just started playing Sudoku and its addicting. I got a book of 500 sudoku puzzles for christmas and play at least two or so a day. The book starts you off at easy but by the end of the book they are the ripping your hair out hard.

Post Date: 15th Jan, 2006 - 4:47pm / Post ID: #

Sudoku
A Friend

Sudoku Board Card & RPG Reviews

It does not involve any math calculations. It is like a number jigsaw puzzle. It is a way to pass time - there is a book for Sudoku for dummies that can help.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Sudoku

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,