Queen - A Kind Of Magic

Queen Kind Magic - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 21st Mar, 2008 - 12:10am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

26th Jun, 2005 - 3:29pm / Post ID: #

Queen - A Kind Of Magic

Queen - Freddie Mercury, Brian May, Roger Taylor and John Deacon.

A legendary band.

See: https://www.queenonline.com
or: https://www.queenworld.com

State your opinions!

Reconcile Edited: RaulDrake on 26th Jun, 2005 - 3:30pm

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Jun, 2005 - 11:48am / Post ID: #

Queen - A Kind Of Magic
A Friend

Magic Kind - Queen

Well, you have to love the band that gave us We Will Rock You! Where would football be without it? But seriously, they where a good band, but legendary? What impact did they leave on music, they where a great band in their time, but not to be elevated to legendary status.

27th Jun, 2005 - 7:36pm / Post ID: #

Queen - A Kind Of Magic Sports & Fashion Music Movies

I disagree with you. Maybe I'm subjective - I'm a big Queen fan - but I think it's not an exaggeration to call the legendary. Do you want an example? They were the first band to make a video clip - to the song "Bohemian Rhapsody".

27th Jun, 2005 - 10:33pm / Post ID: #

Magic Kind - Queen

My wife is fanatical about that song, 'Bohemian Rhapsody', and though I know it is about a sad occurence I just cannot get into it. They have a unique style of their own that is for sure and can deal mostly with 'We will Rock You' and nothing more.

Post Date: 18th Jan, 2006 - 7:41am / Post ID: #

Queen - A Kind Of Magic
A Friend

Magic Kind - Queen

I have many fond memories of cruising around in a red and black Mustang Mach 1 with the Queen cassette blaring over the stereo system when I was 15-16 years old. I wasn't driving the car but myself and three others friends would join together to cruise the local Shoneys Big Boy Restaurant while it still had the large outdoor carhop canopy outside, and we would serenade the girls as we drove past...singing the lyrics to Bohemian Rhapsody in perfect time....hahahahaha. And what other band has so appropriately and diplomatically penned an ode to girls with larger rear cushions than Queen did with "Fat Bottom Girls"....? The music put out by Freddy Mercury and Queen was more than just rock...it was ripping rock with the soul of an opera hidden inside. Their music reverberates and tingles the senses like nothing else....THAT is a big reason why "We will Rock You" resonates with so many people and is great as a sports event song...it seeps into your pores and lifts you up with it.

"Queen"....rocks forever.

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2008 - 12:10am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Queen - A Kind Of Magic

Queen announce new album release

Queen are to release their first studio album for 13 years - and the first without the vocals of Freddie Mercury.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7306006.stm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Queen - A Kind Of Magic

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,