Symbols Introduction

Symbols Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 15th May, 2013 - 3:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 15th May, 2013 - 3:34pm / Post ID: #

Member Graced
[?] CPosts: 101
Flag Posts: 102
Avg: 0.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 0.7%
[+] Gain: 240.37 FP
Charm: 0

Symbols Introduction

For me the world is full of symbols. I like to compare things all the time, find a connection - a double meaning if you will. Here for common talk about everyday things. I like the layout and the more mature atmosphere that's why I'm here.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: -- | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: -- | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 15th May, 2013 - 12:54am
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 15th May, 2013 - 3:35pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Symbols

Welcome New Member!

Thank you for becoming a Member. Please do start adding your thoughts to the topics in the Community. Remember if you need help then please do ask here, your Introduction Thread by pressing the [Reply] button.

Using a mobile? If you need Mobile support please choose the "Dialup / Mobile" Skin from the drop down menu at the very top of this page.

For Your Information: MOBILE version | Constructive Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

> TOPIC: Symbols Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,