Romania Politics - Page 4 of 5

Romania votes on president's fate - Page 4 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 19th May, 2007 - 8:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Romania Politics Related Information to Romania Politics
  • Romania - Tradition & Culture
  • Romania - as a Tourist Destination
  • Vlad Tepes
  • The Vampire Followers
  • Post Date: 21st Oct, 2005 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Romania Politics - Page 4

Historical Moment in Romanian-Hungarian Relations

Cabinets in Bucharest and Budapest for the first time around the same table

Bucharest - For the first time in the history of the Romanian-Hungarian relations, and also in Eastern Europe, the Governments of Romania and Hungary rallied yesterday, in Bucharest, in a joint session when they agreed over numerous common projects to be enforced by the two countries.
    Ref. https://www.nineoclock.ro

Sponsored Links:
    Post Date: 10th Nov, 2005 - 9:18pm / Post ID: #

Politics Romania

Romania enters strike season

Thursday was a tense day for the Government and its social partners. The professors" general strike continued while the civil servants and the metro employees reported in their turn that they would launch general protests if their claims are not fulfilled.

22nd Dec, 2005 - 10:41pm / Post ID: #

Romania Politics History & Civil Business Politics

I believe that people tend to slack off when things are going moderately well, but if they do not remain on guard history can repeat itself.

16 years since "Day of the Victory" against Communism
    Revolution heroes commemorated in entire country

Sixteen years after Nicolae Ceausescu was removed from power, only a few hundreds people in Bucharest attended yesterday the commemoration of the heroes of the Revolution of December 1989. In other areas of the country, the victorious day of December 22 was "celebrated" through tough accusations extended by the revolutionaries.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3212 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 26th Jan, 2006 - 10:30pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Politics Romania

Ion Iliescu's Place

While listening to Ion Iliescu on a TV channel, Wednesday night, on his first public appearance this year, I had to ask myself again: where does Ion Iliescu belong in the Romanian public affairs, first of all, and, in the Social-Democratic Party (PSD), the main Opposition party he had founded, secondly. Whilst the answer to the first question is somewhat straightforward, one cannot say the same thing, I believe, in connection with the latter part of the question.
    Ref. Nineoclock.ro

Post Date: 2nd Feb, 2006 - 2:54am / Post ID: #

Politics Romania

Basescu: Too many times the Mafia ended up on the Gov't table

Interest groups must not be allowed to mutilate Romanian society, says the President
    ImagineBUCHAREST - Taking advantage of the invitation at the Ministry of Administration and Internal Affairs" (MAI) balance sheet meeting, President Traian Basescu launched new accusations referring to the interest groups surrounding the Government and media trusts, attacking again the members of the Tariceanu Cabinet and re-stating his intolerance of any executive intervention in judicial affairs.
    Ref. Ref. Nineoclock.ro

Post Date: 27th Jul, 2006 - 7:32pm / Post ID: #

Romania Politics

"Romania has a vital role to play in the Balkans, Black Sea region"

Said U.S. President George W. Bush after the meeting with President Traian Basescu. The Romanian Head of state underlined that Romania would continue to be an U.S. ally in Iraq and in Afghanistan.

Imagine The meeting held yesterday at the White House between Presidents George W. Bush and Traian Basescu extended over the established time, analysts thinking this is a sign of the special relations between the United States and Romania. The two Heads of state reviewed the bilateral relations, as well as the issues related to regional and international policy. "Romania has a vital role to play in the area," President Bush stated in the press conference held after the meeting, in an area of many...
    Ref. Nine O'Clock Latest News

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
    Post Date: 9th Aug, 2006 - 10:54am / Post ID: #

Romania Politics
    A Friend

Romania Politics - Page 4

I am reading and find everything so ironic. Very few romanian people care about the external politics. When ask about it most move they shoulders and start talking about they problems that they think are politic related. The general perception is that all is a bad directed show ( from the debate about the romanian forces deployed on war zones to the new corruption cases almost all discovered lately among the members of the opposition). It is normal and I think one can find this everywhere in the world, people caring more about their bill rising status then external politics but that is more present in a country with a low income. And one more thing ...I think the "I don't care " attitude is coming from a gene that romanians transmitted to their offsprings from many generations now and there is no way to remove it at this point.

Post Date: 19th May, 2007 - 8:47pm / Post ID: #

Romania Politics Politics Business Civil & History - Page 4

Romania votes on president's fate

Romanians vote in a referendum to decide whether President Basescu will be dismissed or reinstated.
    Ref. news.bbc.co.uk

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Romania Politics

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
    ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
    Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
    This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,