Romania Politics - Page 2 of 5

I read an article in a romanian paper. It - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 2nd Aug, 2005 - 6:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Romania Politics Related Information to Romania Politics
  • Romania - Tradition & Culture
  • Romania - as a Tourist Destination
  • Vlad Tepes
  • The Vampire Followers
  • 20th Jul, 2005 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #

Romania Politics - Page 2

PM Tariceanu is unbelievable. For the last couple of weeks he was playing with that resignation. Yes! No! Yes! No!
    Ok, I understand his explanations - help the country to overcome those floods is more important than some elections -, but he acts very inconsistent. You can't play like that with a resignation. On the other hand, I think he felt that the integration in the E.U. in 2007 could be in danger because of the new elections and that would have "hurt" the reputation of the D.A alliance. Also, one can sense that the PM and president Basescu are not talking the same language in the last few days. I wonder why?!

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 19 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.9%

Sponsored Links:
    28th Jul, 2005 - 7:57pm / Post ID: #

Politics Romania

An interesting turn of situation: the minister of culture - Mona Musca (from PNL as PM Tariceanu) resigned from her government position and also from PNL vice-presidency. She stated that after 2 days of thinking she felt she couldn't accept to compromise her principles ... if she promised she will resign, she will do that. This tells me 2 things: first she is closer to president Basescu (although he is in another party - PD) and second she has something that the PM doesn't have. I can't say what that is because of the rules in this forum wink.gif .

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 19 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.9%

29th Jul, 2005 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #

Romania Politics History & Civil Business Politics

Mona Musca's move may have also been part of a 'plot' to ensure that elections go in favor of the opposition as well as make Prime Minister Calin Popescu Tariceanu look bad since he has been playing 'tiddly winks' (a game) with his role.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3212 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

29th Jul, 2005 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Politics Romania

Mona Musca is too smart to "play" for PSD (the opposition). She really hates their politics. But you're right, all this just helped PSD. The funny thing is they didn't had to move a finger. The other important thing - which I missed in my last message - is that now we can talk about a crisis in the DA alliance (PD+PNL), although in the past days they were trying to deny it.

Post Date: 31st Jul, 2005 - 8:38pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Politics Romania

Minister for Public Finances takes one more step towards reshuffling

BUCHAREST - After Mona Musca's resignation, Premier Calin Popescu Tariceanu is again in conflict with one of his Cabinet members, namely Minister for Public Finances Ionut Popescu. It all started from Ionut Popescu's declining to sign, in the Government meeting held on Friday, the Ordinance under which State aid will be granted to those who.
    Ref. https://www.nineoclock.ro/

31st Jul, 2005 - 8:53pm / Post ID: #

Romania Politics

Tariceanu's boat is falling apart. He proved his not strong enough to holt together his team. On the other hand, I. Popescu IS Stolojan's man (just like M. Musca) so it is quite possible that Stolojan uses his influence to make Tariceanu resign, in order to take his place. Considering that Stolojan has better relations with president Basescu, this scenario is an improvement for the DA alliance and also for the romanian politics.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
    1st Aug, 2005 - 8:38pm / Post ID: #

Romania Politics - Page 2

I have been tracking this for some time now and this PM seems blind to just how unpopular he is or maybe he needs a kick in the butt? Hello, aren't you part of the Executive? What about if you don't step down like everyone wants you to and then allow for the rest of the world to not think it is a Mickey Mouse government.

BUCHAREST - President Traian Basescu, present yesterday at the meeting of the Executive Committee for European Integration, held at Victoria Palace, warned over the danger for people from the Executive to have under their influence groups of economic interests.
    Ref. https://www.nineoclock.ro/

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3212 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

2nd Aug, 2005 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #

Romania Politics Politics Business Civil & History - Page 2

I read an article in a romanian paper. It said that it seems romanians have been cursed to have leaders that don't know when to resign/retire. In the recent history we had the examples of Ceausescu and then Iliescu. Now we have PM Tariceanu. I don't want to be misunderstood ... I have nothing personal against this man, but once you made a fool of yourself, you should try at least not to bring ridicule over the entire government/country. The S.A.R. (Romanian Academic Society), in a study published a couple of days ago underlined that anticipate election are the best solution for the country. Even with the risk of problems regarding the EU integration.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Romania Politics

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
    ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
    Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
    This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,