Who Will Be Criminal

Who Criminal - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 29th Jun, 2005 - 4:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

And Who Will Not at the Age of Three
28th Jun, 2005 - 10:28pm / Post ID: #

Who Will Be Criminal

To me if you see this evident at 3 years old then you need to look at the Child's environment rather than already give them a label.

HOW TO PICK A CRIM AT AGE 3

The next generation's violent criminals can be spotted by the age of about three, Principal Youth Court Judge Andrew Becroft says.
Ref. https://www.stuff.co.nz/hlc/1,,93498~3328736a10~,00.html

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3209 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Jun, 2005 - 3:33am / Post ID: #

Who Will Be Criminal
A Friend

Criminal Will Who

This is absoluty ridiculous next we will be inacting pre-emptive mesurse against people with possible genetic markers for a perpencidy towards violence.

29th Jun, 2005 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #

Who Will Be Criminal History & Civil Business Politics

I think that the point being made is that since we can identify certain children at greater risk, why not offer those children services to help reduce the risk. I see nothing wrong with this. The problem being raised was that they have the ability to identify the increased risk, but no programs to help reduce that risk.

My grandson was born to a high school student and a high school drop out. He was labeled as at risk for poor development as an infant into toddlerhood. Because of this his parents were given an opportunity to enroll him into a program where they tracked his development and interviewed the parents as well as watched the parents interaction with him. He was, in fact, advanced with each measurement given, but if he had experienced any delay, it would have been observed early at the best time to solve any problems before he reached school age.

Now, in my grandson's case, his mother went on the get a bachelor's degree and is now working on a nursing degree (finishes this summer), and his father has begun taking college classes, as well. So, he is more fortunate than many children born in such situations.

I think labelling a child is bad, but identifiying a child as being at greater risk and then making an effort to reduce that risk is something I think absolutely should be done.

International Level: Diplomat / Political Participation: 320 ActivistPoliticianDiplomat 32%

Post Date: 29th Jun, 2005 - 4:06pm / Post ID: #

Who Will Be Criminal
A Friend

Criminal Will Who

Funbikerchick you are absolutely right... the earlier you can identify a child at risk, the better chances measures can be taken to help yield them in the right direction. Most definitely you have to look at the child's environment. They don't just learn habits like this on their own. It's just unfortunate.

> TOPIC: Who Will Be Criminal

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,