Favorite Chess Grandmaster

Favorite Chess Grandmaster - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 10th May, 2009 - 2:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock

Post Date: 30th Jun, 2005 - 3:04am / Post ID: #

Many avid chess players would love to handle their game as one of the Chess GrandMasters. Do you have a particular favorite such as Robert Fischer, Anatoly Karpov, Garry Kasparov or Wilhelm Steinitz? Say whom your favorite is and why.

Sponsored Links:
6th Aug, 2005 - 10:48pm / Post ID: #

Grandmaster Chess Favorite

My favorite is Jose Raul Capablanca. I like him not particulary for objective reasons, but for the fact that I have his name. On the other hand he really was a great chess player; he hasn't lost a single match between 1916 to 1924.

Post Date: 10th May, 2009 - 2:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Favorite Chess Grandmaster Reviews RPG & Card Board

Definitely Garry Kasparov, they call him the "Beast of Baku" for the quick, unforgiving, direct play he has.
He was beaten by the computer "Deep Blue", but I believe it was also the half dozen Grandmasters in the room that over-ruled the computer's move at the crucial point in the game that led to victory.
In a straight game none of them would give Kasparov a challenge.

> TOPIC: Favorite Chess Grandmaster

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,