Your Favorite Chess Piece

Your Favorite Chess Piece - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 10th May, 2009 - 2:12pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard

?
Poll: Of the following which chess piece is your favorite 'weapon' against your opponent?
  Pawn       14.29%
  Rook       14.29%
  Knight       14.29%
  Bishop       28.57%
  Queen       28.57%
Total Votes: 7
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Post Date: 30th Jun, 2005 - 3:17am / Post ID: #

Besides the king, which you must protect, which piece do you most like to use as a tactical 'weapon' against your opponent? Keep in mind that pawns can progress towards become 'queen' and the queen herself is powerful, but can be easily taken advantage of if placed wrongfully.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2005 - 7:54am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Piece Chess Favorite Your

I voted that my favorite piece is the knight. I think the knights have to most maneuverability and the best chance for surprise and opponent manipulative moves. On top of that, knights make an enticing take and thus end up usually being sacrificed by me, but not before doing allot of damage. I would have to completely rework my game strategy if I wasn't given the knight to work with.

21st Dec, 2005 - 2:12am / Post ID: #

Your Favorite Chess Piece Reviews RPG & Card Board

Most people like to use the knights the most, but believe it or not I like the pawns the most, they do so much more than credit is given for them and of course they become queens if progressed.

21st Dec, 2005 - 2:26am / Post ID: #

My favorite piece, even though it is not actually as useful as others is the Bishop. I find that the angle that it moves is not always as effective but it is often overlooked by the opponent allowing it to move into positions that other pieces just simply couldn't get to.

Post Date: 10th May, 2009 - 2:12pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

I agree, the bishop is a very versatile piece.
But pawns they say are the soul of chess, while in my opinion every piece has it's part to play.

> TOPIC: Your Favorite Chess Piece

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,