Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock

Best of  Chess Set Types
Post Date: 30th Jun, 2005 - 3:41am / Post ID: #

Chess Set Types

Humans sometimes use exquisite chess sets as a decoration or conversational piece in their homes while preferring to use the regular wooden sets for regular play. What is the most unique and / or valuable chess set you have ever owned?

Chess Set Types
Chess Set Types (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
3rd Jul, 2005 - 3:41am / Post ID: #

Types Set Chess

I used to own a marble chess set that my mother bought for my birthday. The pieces were hand carved into what looked like Island Pacific shapes and styles. Unfortunately we moved so much I had to end up selling it as it was incredibly heavy to haul around

Post Date: 13th Nov, 2005 - 2:48am / Post ID: #

Chess Set Types
A Friend

Chess Set Types Reviews RPG & Card Board

My best chess set is a revolutionary war design. The board itself is a map of Boston. It is really nice but the rooks, which are cannons, wheels fall off to easily

21st May, 2018 - 2:56am / Post ID: #

Types Set Chess

There is a Star Wars version made in lead that is really cool. Very expensive and heavy but nice to look at.

Post Date: 21st May, 2018 - 3:12am / Post ID: #

Chess Set Types
A Friend

Types Set Chess

My father and I used to play with his Roman Legionnaires epoxy set, and my uncle had a sandstone Quetzalcoatl mythos set from Mexico I used to play on. I've inherited my father's set and it has such lovely details.

21st May, 2018 - 3:37am / Post ID: #

Chess Set Types

Sets that you inherit have special meaning, more so if you played with someone you revere using that same set.

Other interesting sets are glass and limestone but I do like to see what they can do with wood as well.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Sep, 2018 - 9:58pm / Post ID: #

Chess Set Types

I am not a chess player, I know how to play but just casually not seriously. I do like interesting chess sets that show miniature characters because it reminds me of tabletop adventures. I wonder if anyone ever did a chess set based on an adventure party?

> TOPIC: Chess Set Types

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,