Matija Introduction

Matija Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 2nd Jul, 2005 - 2:16am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 30th Jun, 2005 - 6:43am / Post ID: #

Matija Introduction
A Friend

Matija Introduction

Hi, I'm 38, mathematician by profession, but work as computer programmer. I found this forum idly browsing through RPG related sites. I kind of liked this maturity idea, so I decided to try it.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Jun, 2005 - 11:01am / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond + G.I. Jane
[?] CPosts: 3,057
Flag Posts: 4,267
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 14.8%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 183

Introduction Matija

Welcome to the forum. We have lots of interesting and diverse topics up for discussion here. Before you begin posting please take time to read this thread about good posting.... Then, I look forward to your thoughtful comments.

I work in IT, but not programming. I can't visualize very well in my head which is necessary to be successful in programming. I manage the network, servers, and PCs.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 25th Sep, 2003 - 11:45am
Signature: Tena is a very important person, let no one forget that
Post Date: 30th Jun, 2005 - 11:26am / Post ID: #

Matija Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome Ta Ye Ole' Forum!

So, Ye be seeking Adventure eh? Understand this Villager... Many a brave lad and las have come here in times past seeking adventure, but they were never up to the task at hand. They have a tendency to quit long before they met the honorable requirements. This be what separates the peasants from the warriors. Wilt thou also run like a coward or be as the brave that stay to fight yet another day? Thou must do the following to be an RPGer here:

1. Post no less than 30 constructive messages keeping an activity rating of at least 75%
3. You should be AT LEAST 16 years old and intellectually vibrant
4. Read and show you understand (by the way you post) this thread on: Good Posting!

If you still have questions AFTER reading the FAQ Board then please ask them WITHIN this thread, do not start a new thread just to ask a question. This place has MANY features to help you find what you are looking for:

* SITE MAP - shows all the Boards and some features on one page
* MAIN INDEX - Click Here to see all boards
* You will also see a link or banner saying 'Phone Home' use this to get quick help!
* Go to the Test Board if you want to practise posting
9. If you cannot handle the above then feel free to delete your account.

The next thing you should do now is update your profile. You can do this by clicking the link called, 'My Controls' in the top menu. You will be given a series of fields to fill in or menus to choose from, simply answer ALL the questions, and save it! Then start posting in the many Boards we have here - you have 29 more to do, your Introduction was one of them.

For further help on Creating Your Character:

We have recently added a unique WIZARD to the https://www.worldofmedieval.com/ page to help newbies and others get step by step information to build a character!

Post Date: 30th Jun, 2005 - 12:39pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,025
Flag Posts: 51,682
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,584.18 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Matija

Welcome to the Community. I see you are from Slovenia so you may be able to share some up to date information on what your country is like in the Culture & Tradition Board as well as the Travel Board. If you have any questions feel free to ask them here, but most things are already explained in the FAQ Board. All the best.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 30th Jun, 2005 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #

Matija Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Matija

Thank you all for the welcome. It means a lot to a new mmber that he isn't just ignored.

Post Date: 30th Jun, 2005 - 8:41pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 445
Flag Posts: 552
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 2.1%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 19

Matija Introduction

Welcome to the forum Matija!

I'm really glad you like RPGs. If you want to play here, there are some rules you have to follow, rules which were presented to you by Knight. So, in the first place, you need to obtain the RPGer status. You can get that after 30 posts and only if you have an activity rate over 75% (meaning about 3 posts a day). You may find the rules of the forum a bit strict, but in time you'll understand their use.

I hope you'll enjoy posting here. Have fun!

Raul

PS I hope you'll stick around ... we are kind of neighbors wink.gif .

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Democrat
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 20th Apr, 2005 - 7:47pm
Signature: life's a journey, not a destination - s. tyler
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Jun, 2005 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.2%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Matija Introduction

Hi Matija, welcome aboard. I hope you have a great time in our forum. I look forward reading more information about your country!. Please feel free to check the site around and join our discussions. Thanks for coming, stick around! wink.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2005 - 2:16am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.2%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Matija Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Welcome to the Forum, Matija! We're glad to have you join us. I see you've been finding your way around the boards. We welcome your participation here, and look forward to seeing more of your posts!

Welcome, and Enjoy
Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Matija Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,