Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric

Dungeons & Dragons Alignment
Post Date: 9th Dec, 2012 - 10:55pm / Post ID: #

Chaotic Evil

Chaotic Evil

This is a general Thread to Discuss anything related to the Dungeons & Dragons Alignment: Chaotic Evil, please share your thoughts about Chaotic Evil as a Character Alignment in Dungeons & Dragons.

Sponsored Links:
10th Dec, 2012 - 3:29pm / Post ID: #

Evil Chaotic

I've seen players who were lawful good allow players that were chaotic evil to join in with the group but that didn't make sense to me because a true chaotic evil character will constantly be at odds with the rest of the party.

11th Dec, 2012 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #

Chaotic Evil Reviews RPG & Card Board

I could never play a pure evil character, I mean truly role play him because really you just make yourself a loner. I feel when a player selects chaotic evil as an alignment its either he just wants to destroy the party or he wants to bring out a dark side he can't in reality. Just my two cents.

12th Dec, 2012 - 1:15am / Post ID: #

Evil Chaotic

Unless we talk of a particular scenario that requires an evil party, evil alignments are not for players but only for npc. Just like chaotic neutral or pure neutral. They can't fit in a party. If well role-played, such character would soon cross swords with the other members and if not would be slapped continuously by the Dm. So why create them?

12th Dec, 2012 - 4:01am / Post ID: #

Evil Chaotic

I could see a solo Dungeons & Dragons adventure with a character being chaotic evil but then the DM will need something really unusual to fit him.

> TOPIC: Chaotic Evil

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,