Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (14) »
Closed
Medieval GM posts story here. The Village Elders are in need of a small party to check the South East for a mysterious occurrence of large fires that have been happening recently within that area.
15th Sep, 2005 - 6:13pm / Post ID: #

[medieval] Scout - Page 4

The Game Master says...

Time passes...

Gossip about these recent happenings have now died down, but many have marked the faces of the maidens that instigated strange and carless events within the Village. Now a new day has dawned, a time in which you plan to redeem yourselves, but the question is where do you start?

GM: Say what you will do now.

Sponsored Links:
6th Oct, 2005 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #

Scout medieval

The Game Master says...

Unsure of what to do or where to go gives no higher purpose to your life or your reputation as you become frustrated with your lack of serious adventure outside of the Village.

GM: I am back with it. Say what you will do now.

14th Dec, 2005 - 7:22pm / Post ID: #

[medieval] Scout RPG PBP Medieval World

The Game Master says...

Some quick decisions are made about this newly formed group of aspiring adventurers of which one is especially interested in clearing her name of the circumstances from past. Yet, she is appointed leader of this rag tag group of three hopefuls.

Baberay, a man of the mystic arts, makes a stop by the Market to get some items that causes him a bit of strain because of the weight, but it is manageable. You then watch each other wondering where to go and what to do...

GM: Say what you will do now. Party Stats have been updated.

16th Dec, 2005 - 4:44am / Post ID: #

Page 4 Scout medieval

The Game Master says...

The three of you enter the Village Tavern. There are not many here as yet, but still enough to keep the bartender and wenches busy. You sit down and ask for a round of ale which comes up to a gold piece each.

You then look around and try to listen for gossip but you hear nothing but trash talk, or muffled sentences under the weariness of ale and wine. You approach the bartender, but he claims to know nothing of any gossip,

"See here, I be busy doin' meh work, not really one for gossip really."

He then continues reading mugs and jugs for the possible influx of afternoon patrons.

GM: 3gps need to be paid for the drinks, who will pay this?

18th Dec, 2005 - 3:21am / Post ID: #

Scout medieval

The Game Master says...

Daphne forwardly puts four gold pieces on the table while looking at the bar tender and spinning her gold pieces carefully on the table and then says,

"I am sure you may have heard about some kind of job for strong and courageous people, people in the village always talk and when they are drunk, they talk even more. Are you sure you do not know anything?"

The bartender then looks over at the gold and with the raise brow looks around, places his rag over it, presses down, and slowly moves the gold pieces to the pouch he has ready to capture them behind the counter. With a smile and a look of profiteering he says,

"Thou knowest that I am a man who hears many things and for the right price I can tell you of far riches and quests unknown..."

He then looks at you with a wink awaiting for your reply.

Meanwhile... at the table the wench awaits her 3gps which you still have not paid for as yet.

GM: Say what you will do now including who will pay for the drinks. Party stats have not been updated online, but offline.

20th Dec, 2005 - 12:04pm / Post ID: #

[medieval] Scout

The Game Master says...

"So, what shall it be to thee?"

The man looks at you with quizzical face trying to determine why you are not saying anything in reply.

GM: Let us keep good speed with this game. Say what you will do now, including the information requested above.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Dec, 2005 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #

[medieval] Scout - Page 4

The Game Master says...

Baberay tosses three gold coins toward the wench.

You decide to leave the Tavern as you feel that nothing is going in your favor, just as you do, the bartender says,

"Well, let meh give thee some advice. As far as I know, there always be gold down South, but it be dangerous, I mean not just dangerous, but dangerous like hell. I have heard stories of many a hard warrior becoming soft from the experience, venture South if thou art brave enough."

The bartender then goes off towards others who are starting to grumble because of his talk and lack of ale in their mugs.

You leave and go to your individual homes. You plan to meet tomorrow, but do not specify a location.

GM: Say what you will do now, but be more specific, use the multi-tasking post to help you in deciding multiple tasks. Party stats have been updated.

23rd Dec, 2005 - 1:36pm / Post ID: #

[medieval] Scout World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 4

The Game Master says...

Village Market

A night's rest does your body good, but your minds seem to be unsure of the next step you should take. Nevertheless, the day is beaming with sunshine and a glow of radiance as though something good will happen, but your belief in destiny precedes your choices and yet you are still unsure of what lies ahead.

You gather your equipment and meet at the Village's Market place. There are many people here both buying and selling. You plan to obtain information, but where to go or who to speak to is still an unknown.

GM: Say what you will do now. Keep in mind you must be specific as I cannot decide how you will obtain information, I can only tell you the result of your actions.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (14) »

> TOPIC: [medieval] Scout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,