[medieval] Scout - Page 5 of 14

Aliete notices that her valued gold pieces - Page 5 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 6th Jan, 2006 - 3:58am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

14th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (14) »
Closed
Medieval GM posts story here. The Village Elders are in need of a small party to check the South East for a mysterious occurrence of large fires that have been happening recently within that area.
26th Dec, 2005 - 6:21pm / Post ID: #

[medieval] Scout - Page 5

The Game Master says...

At The Blacksmith's

Daphne has a genuine concern about mingling together in the open because of her unfavorable reputation. Baberay agrees and looks at the group ,

"I believe the blacksmith is sure to know of someone whom might have been buying new equipment before heading out. And Aliete may have some pull with him since he does study the trade. Why don't we let them talk for just a bit. I personally want to look for a magic shop and see if there are any magicians around here that could aide us with information. Maybe you and Croff should see if there are any individuals in the square that may be talking of journeys. Aliete and I can meet you two in the square directly. "

Everyone shows agreement and so Baberay starts walking off in search of a learned person in the arts, but then he thinks... To where will I go and with whom do I speak? Baberay stands fast in a stupor of thought.

Aliete looks for the local Blacksmith, and he is not hard to find, however, as soon as she steps in the Blacksmith says,

"Why it be Aliete, and already I feel a pain in my side!"

You can tell your reputation (2) proceeds you and it will be hardly unlikely that you can get worthy information from him unless your intelligence can persuade.

GM: Say what you will do now, keeping in mind that you need to be inventive as to how you will obtain information. It is not up to me to tell you how it is done, but only to tell you the result of what you have done.

Sponsored Links:
27th Dec, 2005 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #

Scout medieval

The Game Master says...

Daphne looks around the stalls and shops while at the same time buying nothing, and this leads to a few persons looking at her with an eye of suspicion, even a frown or two.

Baberay seems to be confused and looks towards to see the beautiful mountains of Greystalk to the North. He wonders to himself if magic lies beyond there.

Alete starts to get closer to the Black Smith, a very unwise move, and he immediately draws a small knife and with pin point precision holds it near her neck. He pauses, then says in a whisper like voice,

"Step away witch, we have no need of thy type here!"

GM: Say what you will do now. You may wish to realize the stats your character has before acting.

29th Dec, 2005 - 2:38pm / Post ID: #

[medieval] Scout RPG PBP Medieval World

The Game Master says...

Aliete relents to speak despite death being so close,

"Oh, come now, Smithy. It wasn't too long ago that you welcomed my presence. Now, I just wanted to swap some information for coin and then I'll be on my way. No one need ever be the wiser. Call it a last favour and then I'm gone."

The Blacksmith grunts,

"Ye begone now oh, scorned of society!"

As the Smith pushes Aliete off and then stands to ensure you come no closer!

GM: Please realize you have a reputation of '2', see the Party Stats page at the bottom to see how you will be treated, then act to suit.

Finding nothing in the market and losing sight of Daphne. Croff decides to walk into the smithy and see how things are going, since he is a smith himself. Seeing that Aliete has no chance he ignores her as if he have never meet her before and strikes up a conversation with the BlackSmith.

On the way Jonathan hops off a horse and precedes to converse with Croff,

"Excuse me, sir. My name's Jonathan, and I would ask if you might know of any mercenary companies who are recruiting this time of year?"

Croff ignores Jonathan. Jonathan is left with a confused expression on his face.

Croff now enters the Blacksmith's working area and begins commenting on a unique weapon hanging from the wall before proceeding to see what the smith may know about people gearing up and heading out to the South.

The BlackSmith pauses and takes a deep breath, but still watches at Aliete to see if she leaves, it seems he cannot concentrate with such bad luck around him. Croff's entrance does not help, he wants to know if it some kind of set-up. He watches Croff suspiciously as he notes the chain of events one after the other.

GM: Say what you will do now. Keep in mind the mentality of the Village (read through the history / tips and so on) and your own reputation. Party Stats has not been updated, but the purchases are noted.

31st Dec, 2005 - 5:15pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Scout medieval

The Game Master says...

Feeling odd by your continued stance around his forgery makes the Black Smith very uncomfortable,

"Begone, the lot of ye, I canst not let meh day be full of ruin and bad luck!"

He then shows a menacing look as though he would hurt you plenty if you stayed any more time.

Meanwhile...

Aliete, suddenly notices that her purse is just a bit lighter than she expected. She searches and starts counting... you somehow have two gold pieces less than before!

GM: Say what you will do now. The game is progressing too slow in mundane tasks. Party stats have not yet been updated.

1st Jan, 2005 - 12:22am / Post ID: #

Scout medieval

The Game Master says...

Aliete narrowed her eyes at her companion, Croff, hoping that he should have better luck than she and walks back out into the square.

The Black Smith is already in a better mood at Aliete's leaving and even strikes up a whistle as Croff exits towards another part of the Village not to be seen again.

Meanwhile...

Aliete comes upon Jonathan, she snorts in an unladylike fashion and cocks a hip out. Placing a hand upon it, she shakes her head,

"This nae be a town that'll take too fondly to your kind, friend. But, I'm in the same boat. What say we row together and try to get ahead with this group?"

"M'lady... I am Jonathan Swift, and I am at your service." He smiles, bowing politely before her.

Baberay feeling somewhat lost of his search return to the square and meets up with Aliete and a stranger that she appears to be in conversation with,

"I have had no luck myself, what about you?"

Baberay speaks towards Aliete. Turning to introduce himself to the stranger,

"Hello there my name is Baberay, a power magician of sorts. And your name is?"

Before receiving a response Baberay turns towards the south and glares with a type of anxiety in his eyes.

"We have spent long enough waiting around here, I say we embark. I believe that Croff may not be joining us this trip, he knew to meet us here before now. If you are ready let us now begin our journey. I trust that all the supplies that are needed have already been obtained."

GM: Although conversation between characters is fine for the Camp, it does little for the Scenario to progress. Please say what you will do as far as actions go and the conversations you intend to have with characters you meet outside your group. Routine discussions between character is not necessary unless it is a significant stance on something. Say what you will do now. Party Stats have been updated.

3rd Jan, 2006 - 8:46pm / Post ID: #

[medieval] Scout

The Game Master says...

A curious fellow dressed in worker's clothes and a cloak approaches you lot and says in a voice that sounds like he has hot gossip fresh from the old hag's of the market,

"Ye be looking' fer somethin', I be right, yes? I have somethin' good fer thee. Tell me what ye be looking fer and I can help."

GM: Say what you will do now, time is getting on.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Jan, 2006 - 8:18pm / Post ID: #

[medieval] Scout - Page 5

The Game Master says...

The man looks at you puzzled as to why your mouth does not open or your body move, he then asks in an almost concerned tone,

"Be ye paralyzed from this mornin's stew or are ye just a tad bit shy of a hen's nest?"

He then places his hands on his hip and awaits some kind of indication that there is living among the dead.

GM: What happened to this party? As players you need to be more spontaneous in your actions or else the story can overtake you quickly, do not say you were not warned.

6th Jan, 2006 - 3:58am / Post ID: #

[medieval] Scout World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 5

The Game Master says...

Aliete notices that her valued gold pieces are missing and starts to rant and rave in the gravest of profane exploits ever heard in the Village. This attracts the Village soldiers who now come asking,

"What by the gracious gods would cause such evil sayings to come about?"

Some of the people then point to Aliete...

"It be her, it be her, the one with the foul mouth of the devil's abyss!"

You can tell that your actions are getting you and possibly your fellow companions in deeper trouble as everyone ceases their movement to see the new gossip fit for the next tavern drink.

Meanwhile...

Jonathan stands at the ready, listening to the stranger chat with Baberay.

Baberay speaks in a tone that can overtake the sounds of the village,

"My apiologies stranger but my mind is now in many places. We are in seek of information as you are correct. We indeed are interested in venturing from the village and are in need of direction from someone with the knowledge in which we lack. A venture from here for there are three of us. While we may be weak in number I venture to say that we are strong in mind and determination. Do you have any information in which could lead us down an adventurist path?"

Baberay takes a deep breath fearing he has rambled more information than was necessary but still confident in his abilities of negotiation.

"I notice stranger that you also wear a cloak of the magician's arts, on our venture is there anything that you could suggest that I do as I build my skills?"

The man with raised brows and surprise look of glee answers with certainty,

"Why it be meh business to know these things good man"

He then points the way to what seems to be an enclosed tent leading to a part of the Village you had not seen before....

"Just this way, meh good friend and we can discuss the matters at hand"

GM: Say what you will do now.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (14) »

> TOPIC: [medieval] Scout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,