[medieval] Scout - Page 6 of 14

You say nothing and so Scout becomes a bit - Page 6 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 16th Feb, 2006 - 1:41pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

15th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Ranger
Ranger
Wizard
Wizard
Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue

+  « First of 14 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (14) »
Closed
Medieval GM posts story here. The Village Elders are in need of a small party to check the South East for a mysterious occurrence of large fires that have been happening recently within that area.
7th Jan, 2006 - 3:28pm / Post ID: #

[medieval] Scout - Page 6

The Game Master says...

Aliete, already having a bad reputation, is taken off by the soldiers, to where you cannot see, but you are quite sure it may be a prison of some sort.

Jonathan and Baberay become so engulfed by the dramatic Aliete situation that they do not even notice that the man offering information has mysteriously disappeared until they turn to where he was standing.

The crowds start to move about their business once again as Aliete is led away with a few charmed words towards the guards and their brutal treatment in her opinion.

GM: What is the matter with you people? Have you not RPGed before? This game is closed for now. The next time Party Order is posted it is because you are ready to continue as an RPG group on a daily basis.

Days later...

Aliete is fined 10 gps and told to keep her mouth tied with some horse's hair unless she wants to be in jail for longer.

GM: Say what you will do now. Party stats will be updated later.

Sponsored Links:
25th Jan, 2006 - 3:03am / Post ID: #

Scout medieval

The Game Master says...

You decide to walk into Baberay's house to discuss matters necessary to the progress of the Party. Entering in Baberay's place all of you realize that his means are slim and only a small bed has he to rest his head. He looks for ale, but forgets he has none at home (check your inventory at home).

Baberay then asks,

"Will this be appropriate for our discussion Scout?"

To which Scout nods his head in agreement.

Baberay continues, "What is it that you have to share with us?"

Scout then unfolds a plan that involves his taking you round and about the Village or it's surroundings for a fee. In this tour he promises to guide you in matters of adventuring, survival and so on. He exclaims that he has done it many times before and you have found so far no reason to doubt him. Scout then quizzically asks,

"Who is here? I mean, who be with us exactly in this journey and what have you as far as coin for payment?"

GM: Right, we are at least off once again in the story. Keep in mind that Medieval usually progresses on a daily basis with 48 hours being the maximum allowance (see rules of the game). Next, to avoid the more mundane tasks such as talking, please leave that in the camp. You can get info from Scout within the camp, however when there is an action to be done such as movement you must post party order. Lastly, normally there is no communication with the GM in the Camp, but as everyone is new I am making it an exception. Next adventure you will be on your own.

28th Jan, 2006 - 12:27am / Post ID: #

[medieval] Scout RPG PBP Medieval World

The Game Master says...

You all discuss a plan that is based on the following arrangement: Baberay and Seda will be the foremost leaders. You also decide to make timely decisions.

Baberay turns to Scout and says,

"Let us begin this tour please Scout, as we are all anxious to learn from your guidance. May I inquire as to the fee that we shall be charged so that I can properly arrange payment for you?"

Scout then says,

"Righty, now what are ye looking for? I need to know thy aims, goals and aspirations. In this way meh fee can be secured and ye can know my help is assured."

GM: Say what you will do now.

29th Jan, 2006 - 10:14pm / Post ID: #

Page 6 Scout medieval

The Game Master says...

Seda and Baberay exclaim their hopeful gamble in getting gold to which Scout replies,

"Right, ye be looking at the South, I understand that there are caves full of Bandits who live off of plundered fortunes. Mind you, it is very dangerous, and not many have returned from their ventures there. If ye be going I can lead you to as far as Death's Mouth and then ye be on thine own strength."

He then pauses and after scratching his brow continues...

"Unless thou art looking for more simple or should I say 'work' in which thou may livest to see yet another day, but thy earnings will be small, then ye may wish to ask around the Village Tavern, but regardless to what thou choosest, time is of the essence as the day is already parting and I be needing to know if my fees are in order. If so, shall we count today's gold pieces now?"

GM: Say what you will do now? Please try to limit conversation to the Camp thread and here (party order) for actions only.

2nd Feb, 2006 - 5:10pm / Post ID: #

Scout medieval

The Game Master says...

As time passes you begin to doubt your readiness in venturing outside of the Village. You look at each other in their rag-tag state and contemplate if these are the kinds of people you would have stand next to you while facing death in the eye. Your eyes fall on the floor then you shuffle around a bit having become depressed by the thought. What shall we do now you think?

GM: Consider who is actually 'in' this game and who is just 'riding' and make your decision, but as for me, the way I see it, you are too weak to venture out. You may wish to wait for other active players that have created warriors to join in, however, it is your decision.

13th Feb, 2006 - 5:18pm / Post ID: #

[medieval] Scout

The Game Master says...

Time Passes

Time passes by and you begin to wonder what life has for you over the horizon of the South. You make a determination to start. You head to the Market not expecting to find anyone, but surprised to see Scout there looking over some maps. Upon approaching him he turns to you in a friendly manner and says,

"Ah, ye be ready at last? I see thou hast 2 more gold pieces fer meh pocket and then we be off. Shall we make leave today while the sky is still blue and the wind at even pace?"

GM: Two new RPGers have joined. Make ready to venture out again. Party Order thread will be open again, make sure to choose your leader and other details, and post when you are ready. In the mean time ensure you decide firm strategy and times for posting in the Camp!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Feb, 2006 - 12:44am / Post ID: #

[medieval] Scout - Page 6

The Game Master says...

Scout looks at you with eyes of wonder, he is interested to know why you are silent, he says,

"What be the matter with thy voice? Has the ghouls of the night trapped thy throat and taken it down to the pit of the banshees?"

Scout then laughs at the amusement of his own sarcasm and then continues...

"Ye look like an unsure group, maybe thy minds and hearts are not as great as the task put before thee?"

You feel his statement is a bit insulting, yet there may be much truth to it. Your next actions will be to prove him wrong, if you can.

GM: Say what you will do now.

16th Feb, 2006 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #

[medieval] Scout World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 6

The Game Master says...

You say nothing and so Scout becomes a bit uptight and says in a firm and almost border angry manner:

"Listen lads and lasses, here is what I see... a group that does not know what they wish to do. On one hand you wish to venture to the South, yet ye have no horse, nor wagon, or way to go save for one. Then when it is time to select a leader everyone is shy from the responsibility and thus the group stays here. Lastly, I be here with thee from the start to give thee promise and hope, but ye have not taken advantage of it. I fear thou would die before thou reaches within a mile of Death's Mouth, therefore I must bid thee a good day and best wishes in whatsoever ye may accomplish."

Scout then shrugs and walks off...

GM: You no longer have the services of Scout. You are on your own. Since no one wants to take up the role of Party Leader and thus post your next move I will have to say that you are not ready as a team, you may be ready individually, some of you that is, but definitely not as a team. This game requires daily participation. It is very unfair to have some doing so and others making a casual post and then not being seen for a couple of days. I believe you all will have to make a firm decision in what you want to do and then do it as a team, this RPG is about team work. Otherwise there are many other single player type RPGs here that you may do well at, look via the RPG page for options.

> TOPIC: [medieval] Scout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,