[medieval] Scout - Page 2 of 14

During your exploits to the North you do not - Page 2 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 21st Aug, 2005 - 1:07am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (14) »
Closed
Medieval GM posts story here. The Village Elders are in need of a small party to check the South East for a mysterious occurrence of large fires that have been happening recently within that area.
31st Jul, 2005 - 6:51pm / Post ID: #

[medieval] Scout - Page 2

The Game Master says...

You venture further into the Market with hopes of finding a map of the area. You are referred to the map maker, who lives in an old wooden hut with poor ventilation. he is old, haggard and wears the oddest shape pieces of glass you have ever scene. He looks you over a bit and then gives you some options,

"Well I be havin' a simple map fer no more than 25gps, but if yer be interested in the real heaven's gold then I can give thee the price gem of all the Village fer a mere 100gps."

GM: Say what you will do now.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Aug, 2005 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #

Scout medieval

The Game Master says...

Ice says,

"100 GP! Are you crazy? I can buy a wagon for that price! That is robbery. I will give you 10 GP for your best map."

Daphne agrees with Ice and adds,

"Do you need to buy a new house or what? That price is insane! 10GP is much more than its worth! So what do you say? You take it or leave it?"

The old man starts turning around while saying,

"This be the problem of the younger generation, they do not value the hard work of the elderly"

When he is fully turned around he continues,

"The door be there, and use it if ye must, I have heard of thee and thy failings, and now I see why."

He shakes his head.

11th Aug, 2005 - 2:07pm / Post ID: #

[medieval] Scout RPG PBP Medieval World

The Game Master says...

You try to make a convincing speech for which the old man is not interested and replies,

"See here now, I do not care to be wastin' the day's light on two masqueraders of the countryside."

He then goes into another room and a door closes behind him. Glancing down on top a table you see some scrolls and you think to yourself that surely one of them is a map.

11th Aug, 2005 - 6:42pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Scout medieval

The Game Master says...

Ice and Daphne give in to the temptation and walk across to the table and start going through the old man's scrolls. You see maps to all kinds of things, some are finely drawn and others look like they have been created in a rush, one even has some kind of red stain on it, possibly blood, but you are not sure. While doing looking you hear a door close hard and then some shouts outside,

"Thieves, thieves!"

15th Aug, 2005 - 4:21pm / Post ID: #

Scout medieval

The Game Master says...

Ice and Daphe quickly put back everything they have been looking at and go outside to see if they can see the thieves and maybe help to catch them. In doing so you see the old man pointing your way...

You quickly think... 'He is pointing at us!'

You see some foot soldiers once again hearing a complaint about you and you know it is not going to turn out well this time. You look behind you and see an option to escape by making a fast gallop North.

18th Aug, 2005 - 1:45am / Post ID: #

[medieval] Scout

The Game Master says...

Ice and Daphne both decide at the same time that they have no choice but to flee. They look at each other knowingly, rush to their horses and take off to the North. As you race hard towards the outskirts of the Village you notice no one is following after you and you believe you have either out paced them or they gave up before even trying. By the time you have reached the green forests and plains you believe you are no longer capable of being caught, but you now ponder your new title as 'outlaw'.

GM: Say what you will do, where you will go, etc.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Aug, 2005 - 2:22am / Post ID: #

[medieval] Scout - Page 2

The Game Master says...

You decide to trot towards the North heading West every now and again to see what the area is like and you are not disappointed as the scenery is beautiful and the terrain not as rugged as the South. Now and again you encounter markings left by the King soldiers as they regularly patrol the surrounding area. Your belly growls.

21st Aug, 2005 - 1:07am / Post ID: #

[medieval] Scout World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 2

The Game Master says...

During your exploits to the North you do not make much progress as you come across patches of soldiers here and there in the distance, not a very good sign as you wonder if they are not looking for you. So far you are concealed from their view, but who knows if you are not being watched.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (14) »

> TOPIC: [medieval] Scout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,