[camp] Scout - Page 3 of 104

I don't think we are being accused - Page 3 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 11th Aug, 2005 - 10:21pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (104) »
Closed
campfire Players discuss current scenario here. GM Note: This is the longest Camp Thread ever without the players ever leaving the Village once!
2nd Aug, 2005 - 10:51am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 3

I will post our response now and then won't post in party order until next Tuesday. JB is aware. I am out of town for a while with limited access (none at all on most days) to a PC.

Sponsored Links:
9th Aug, 2005 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #

Scout camp

Daphne looks at the old man, then to Ice and says: "Ice, come let me talk with you a few words". They get into a corner of the house and Daphne says "What do we do now?. We need that map. Maybe after all is worth to pay for the work of this elder. I think we have no choice but purchase it, if not, we will be traveling to this adventure like blinds going to fall into the pit".

9th Aug, 2005 - 8:59pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout RPG PBP Medieval World

I think we shouldn't just buy it. First, we don't even know if we will be able to read it since we are not skilled in navigation. Check out what JB told me when I first questioned him on this topic in party order.

Maybe we should look at the map first and see if we can even decipher it and still try to negotiate the price.

"Old man, it isn't that we don't appreciate what you do. In fact, I admire your ability. But surely you realize 100 GP is not affordable. How can I be sure we will even be able to understand it. Neither my partner nor I are skilled in navigation. Perhaps we can look at the map and see if it will even be helpful for us?"

Reconcile Edited: funbikerchick on 9th Aug, 2005 - 9:00pm

11th Aug, 2005 - 12:56pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Scout camp

I understand but at the same time how are we going to even reach there if we do not have a map?. We may not be experience on navegation but even the dumbest of people can read a map (if it is not so complicated designed) laugh.gif

I agree with you. We should look at the map first and then see if it worth it. You can post that in Party Order.

11th Aug, 2005 - 2:12pm / Post ID: #

Scout camp

O.K. Now what do we do? I don't think we should steal it but maybe we should look at them to see if we can actually understand them. Then if we are able to understand them, maybe we can look for some landmarks that will tell us when we have reached the kingdom's boundaries or we can decide it is worth purchasing and call the old man back.

11th Aug, 2005 - 5:02pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout

I agree. We should look at them quickly before the old man comes back. If we understand them and are worth of purchasing, then let's do that. But let's keep in mind that our characters are not very "smart" so there is a big possibility that we may not understand them. If that's the case, then we should ask the old man for assistance.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Aug, 2005 - 6:46pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 3

Oh boy, maybe was better to steal it after all! We are in trouble now. What do we do? If we run we are going to be caught, if we stay they will call the authorities. In any case, since we did not steal anything and we do not have any maps on us, let's stay and tell them the truth unless you suggest something else?

11th Aug, 2005 - 10:21pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 3

I don't think we are being accused of being the thieves. We here a door slam hard and then from outside we hear the shout about thieves. I think we should run outside to see if we can see the thieves. If we don't see anyone, we can ask, "Where are the thieves, quick show us." Then if we are the ones supposedly being accused they will see we are not the thieves are at least it should help our case. If we are not, then we are likely to begin an adventure by stopping the thieves.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (104) »

> TOPIC: [camp] Scout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,