[camp] Scout - Page 5 of 104

I rolled a 42. I don't see how one - Page 5 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 25th Aug, 2005 - 9:35am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

15th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (104) »
Closed
campfire Players discuss current scenario here. GM Note: This is the longest Camp Thread ever without the players ever leaving the Village once!
23rd Aug, 2005 - 3:39pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 5

I have no idea what to do now. There doesn't seem to be any mention of our search for food or drink, etc. I am going to use the hint I purchased months agao to see what the GM is thinking we should do from here.

Sponsored Links:
24th Aug, 2005 - 6:16pm / Post ID: #

Scout camp

I was told we should head south. I will post that we decide to head south as originally planning, but that we will go around the village to the east.

24th Aug, 2005 - 6:31pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout RPG PBP Medieval World

I rolled a 41, so I am safe. Hopefully you will be too because no way I can continue solo. After you roll, we can discuss what to do next.

24th Aug, 2005 - 8:54pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Scout camp

I got 83 so I am also safe! so what's the plan now then?.

24th Aug, 2005 - 9:45pm / Post ID: #

Scout camp

Well, it is nearing nightfall. Perhaps we should look for a good place to camp. One where we can let the horses graze, find wood for a fire and water. Then maybe we should eat one of our rations. Since we are not going North, we probably can afford to eat our rations at least once per day.

What do you think?

Of course, we will need to take turns sleeping since there are only two of us. We certainly don't want to sleep at the same time. Maybe when it is time to sleep, the one sleeping holds the reins of their horse and the other just remains armed. The one with the greatest soul probably should stay away for the first watch. Maybe plan on 6 hours sleep, which means 3 hour shifts. We both stay awake until 10:00, then one sleeps until 1:00, the other sleeps until 4:00 and we get up for the day at 4:00. Or do you think we need 8 hours sleep then first sleeps until 2:00 second until 6:00. That might be better to get the rest we need.

24th Aug, 2005 - 9:56pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout

Great idea. You can go ahead and rest, I will be watching for any intruders. We should make a good fire to keep us warm.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
25th Aug, 2005 - 12:46am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 5

Oh nooo! I got a 5! *shaking head*. This is really depressing, this mean they spot me. *sigh* What about you Tena?

25th Aug, 2005 - 9:35am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 5

I rolled a 42. I don't see how one of us can be spotted and not the other though? Perhaps only one of us was supposed to roll for the entire party. I will e-mail and ask before posting in party order.

Reconcile Edited: funbikerchick on 25th Aug, 2005 - 9:42am

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (104) »

> TOPIC: [camp] Scout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,