[camp] Scout - Page 7 of 104

I agree. I have 50 GP on hand, but you only - Page 7 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 30th Aug, 2005 - 3:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

15th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric

+  « First of 104 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (104) »
Closed
campfire Players discuss current scenario here. GM Note: This is the longest Camp Thread ever without the players ever leaving the Village once!
26th Aug, 2005 - 11:02pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 7

Daphne looks to the guys and put her hands up and says "Hey, hey, hey...calm down, we are going to do what you ask us but we would like to know what we have done wrong. We are no criminals to be treated this way"

Ooops. I meant to post this in Party Order...

Reconcile Edited: funbikerchick on 28th Aug, 2005 - 12:08am

Sponsored Links:
29th Aug, 2005 - 8:19pm / Post ID: #

Scout camp

Well those are pretty poor odds. I have 17 you have 16, so I probably should roll. However, I must say I think it isn't right for this to happen. We have no maps on us and no maps are missing. How can we be found guilty?

Anyway, let me know if you want me to roll.

29th Aug, 2005 - 8:31pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout RPG PBP Medieval World

Yes, go ahead and roll. We have to remember that our minds and souls are pretty low that's why we will not be able to get out of this as quickly as we want to.

30th Aug, 2005 - 10:29am / Post ID: #

Page 7 Scout camp

Well, we got a 38 so we are found guilty. Not good news. This doesn't equal 15 words yet.

30th Aug, 2005 - 1:37pm / Post ID: #

Scout camp

Ice will say nothing. She will simply go to jail, serve her time, pay her fine and then go into seclusion at her home when all is done.

30th Aug, 2005 - 2:53pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout

Daphne says "We are sorry. We will fulfill our time in prison". She gives that statement with a face of lament but inside of her she is very angry because she knows she did not do anything wrong.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
30th Aug, 2005 - 3:35pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 7

Well, we are out of jail. I think we should pay the 50gp and get over it, what do you think?.

30th Aug, 2005 - 3:39pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 7

I agree. I have 50 GP on hand, but you only have 12. Will you be allowed to convert fp and then pay or are you going to be required to earn it somehow?

I will clarify with GM if the fine is 50 GP total or each.

> TOPIC: [camp] Scout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,