[camp] Scout - Page 100 of 104

Riding hard hoping for a sudden appearance - Page 100 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 12th Sep, 2007 - 6:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

15th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Wizard
Wizard
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 104 pgs.  96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 
Closed
campfire Players discuss current scenario here. GM Note: This is the longest Camp Thread ever without the players ever leaving the Village once!
Post Date: 12th Sep, 2007 - 3:41pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout - Page 100

I am fine with that. We flee north towards the village. If we must scatter then just tell the GM where I go. I do not care the direction as long as it is towards the village along the path we have already trod.

Sponsored Links:
12th Sep, 2007 - 5:24pm / Post ID: #

Scout camp

*waves bye as he plundes north hounded by the hooded black plague*

I ride wnw toward the path scout had taken us rounding west more then upto it. I know that your will see the plume and hear the thunder of the horse as I move.

As I figure it you can head east away from them to a passage that would allow you to move to the village. Or head hard to the enw and we all cut in at a later time.

Once done we will head back to the mountains farther east of the mouth and contnue to explore.

rolled 68 ouch there be no luck in this lad.

crosses eyes finger toes for good luck in his escape.

Post Date: 12th Sep, 2007 - 5:55pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout RPG PBP Medieval World

It sounds like they might not see us, since the GM said that we were out of earshot (and sight) of you - and you are closer to us than the bandits.

I am totally confused as to where Daphne and I are, whether we can even see what is happening, and therefore what our options are.

Sorry.

Post Date: 12th Sep, 2007 - 6:20pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

Page 100 Scout camp

OOC:

One last note. I reread the scenario now that I got back to a desktop computer, and it seems to me that the GM assumes Daphne and I are already in cover of the trees. By the GM's posts, it appears that you are interacting alone right now.

I'm not sure that we are even relevant, unless we charge out and draw attention (which might help).

Post any order as seemeth you good. Just use your judgment.

12th Sep, 2007 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #

Scout camp

tortdog I got us in this if you are out of sight stay put. I am sure the Gm will tell you once you see something. I would eve say hide in trees if you do see something

Post Date: 12th Sep, 2007 - 6:33pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout

I'm with that IF Daphne is as well. But I don't want to go solo on this. So let Daphne decide.

smiles at Daphne

She and I are real good friends...

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Sep, 2007 - 6:41pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 100

I really do not think Daphne and Tortdog can be seen by these people (at least that's the impression I get). I think Kalfie maybe in danger so we all need to quickly run towards North as fast as we can.

12th Sep, 2007 - 6:44pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 100

Riding hard hoping for a sudden appearance of those nice soldiers he met earlier

Indeed tortdog you or Daphne will have to make any post as to your actions since we are now two separate groups....I will try to lead them away from you two the best I can. I would be carful though they may realise you are their and split into two just to ensure you are caught also.

ooc: I would post your plan so that Daphne can make quick comment on it. I hope she soon feels better. I would not think jumping out will help as they are full steam ahead as is. On an open plain 5 or 20 make little difference in the chase. If it where 5 then yes jump out make them slit and hack them down. But not this group they ride by the dozen.

> TOPIC: [camp] Scout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,