[camp] Scout - Page 2 of 104

Daphne looks at the guy and says "Do - Page 2 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 2nd Aug, 2005 - 3:46am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

29th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (104) »
Closed
campfire Players discuss current scenario here. GM Note: This is the longest Camp Thread ever without the players ever leaving the Village once!
25th Jul, 2005 - 8:27pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 2

Ice puts her sword away rather than actually dropping it, and replies to the soldiers: "Surely you don't think I mean to harm this man here in front of a bunch of witnesses?" She then turns to the official and says: "You might want to be a bit more careful in the future about who you call a coward! Now, do you want us to go on this mission for you or not."

Sponsored Links:
27th Jul, 2005 - 12:55am / Post ID: #

Scout camp

"Now just a minute! I have committed no crime. I did not try to kill anyone. If I had tried, he would be dead. I am a fierce warrior just as you all are. I did not pull my sword in an agressive manner. I used it as a pointer and to emphasize my point. No different than a teacher with ruler pointing to her lesson on a slate in front of the class. I am a warrior, I drew my sword as emphasis of that fact, not to threaten this man!"

27th Jul, 2005 - 2:54am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout RPG PBP Medieval World

Daphne knows she has to think something really quick to get Ice and herself out of trouble..

She approaches the two officers with a very sad countenance and says "Please, don't arrest us. I am her sister (pointing out to Ice) We have a bunch of little brothers and sisters to feed (she takes out a handkerchief and starts wipping her tears) If you arrest us, they will be all alone and there will be no food for them tonight", she says loudly enough to gain the sympathy of the officers and the rest of the people. Then she starts crying loudly and forcefully embraces one of the men who was trying to arrest them.

29th Jul, 2005 - 8:48pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Scout camp

I think we should plan to head east until we reach the kingdoms boundaries and then just barely cross out of the kingdom's boundaries. Then head southwest following the bounderies. This will gradually take us South and bring us up on Death's mouth coming from the east.

Let me know what you think and I will post tonight.

Reconcile Edited: funbikerchick on 29th Jul, 2005 - 8:52pm

30th Jul, 2005 - 6:40pm / Post ID: #

Scout camp

I think is a good idea Tena, let's do that.

Offtopic but,
I'm sorry I left you waiting yesterday, my grandmother fainted in the hospital and I was there all afternoon and evening until she got better. Thanks for your patience.

31st Jul, 2005 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout

LDS, check out the last 3 posts in Party Order and let me know your thoughts.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
31st Jul, 2005 - 11:31pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 2

Ice is willing to haggle the price and figures that must be what the map maker expects since his price is so unreasonable considering what everything else in the market costs.

"100 GP! Are you crazy? I can buy a wagon for that price! That is robbery. I will give you 10 GP for your best map."

2nd Aug, 2005 - 3:46am / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 2

Daphne looks at the guy and says "Do you need to buy a new house or what?". That price is insane! 10GP is much more than its worth! So what do you say? You take it or leave it?.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (104) »

> TOPIC: [camp] Scout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,