[camp] Scout - Page 101 of 104

ooc: Here is my go of it. But not certain - Page 101 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 12th Sep, 2007 - 7:49pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 104 pgs.  97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 
Closed
campfire Players discuss current scenario here. GM Note: This is the longest Camp Thread ever without the players ever leaving the Village once!
Post Date: 12th Sep, 2007 - 6:50pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout - Page 101

I don't see how we could help Kalife with so many after him. I would hold back and watch for any signs of people looking our way. If any do and we sense a turn in our direction, then we head out.

Where?

Maybe further east, since it would take them longer to get to us (I assume). Or due north with Kalife.

You decide, Daphne. You know my preference, but I am willing to do whatever. I don't want you to hold back if you don't want to (nor will I hold back if you move forward).

[Kalife] ponders where thos nice soldiers are now that there really is a threat in the south land riding freely.

I ponder with you, albeit feeling a little bit safer...

Reconcile Edited: tortdog on 12th Sep, 2007 - 6:52pm

Sponsored Links:
12th Sep, 2007 - 6:55pm / Post ID: #

Scout camp

OOC: I really do not feel comfortable about Kalfie trying to lead these guys away from us, he will be like some sort of sacrificial lamb! No way. If we are going down, we are going down TOGETHER.

I re-read the GM last post. It hints that if we can hear your screaming, we may be able to come and aid you? Or am I interpreting wrong? Did you roll dice? What you got?

If we are able to hear your screaming then good friends would try to come and aid Kalfie as fast as possible.

12th Sep, 2007 - 7:01pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout RPG PBP Medieval World

My goodness! Tortdog, we are trapped! Please post exactly what you want your character to do so I can post in Party Order. I suggest to fight them since the group seems small and they are hordes, do you think your character can handle that? So post specifics of what you want your character to do, I think we can kill them!

Post Date: 12th Sep, 2007 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

Page 101 Scout camp

WAAAAAAIT

OOC: This is an edit. Seems this horde of bandits we see is the SAME one chasing Kalife. I misunderstood.

I want to stay where we are. I don't want to move a muscle, except for looking around to see if we can find a better place to remain hidden with very little movement. Let's just watch and observe what this horde does.

What do you want to do, Daphne?

Reconcile Edited: tortdog on 12th Sep, 2007 - 7:22pm

12th Sep, 2007 - 7:36pm / Post ID: #

Scout camp

OOC: The same? No it is not the same group. The one chasing Kalfie are dark clothed figures, the one approaching us are a small group of Hordes. It seems to me like they are two DIFFERENT groups.

Daphne suggests to draw our swords (what kind of weapon do you have if any at all? Do you know how to prepare traps?). I think we stand a chance to fight them IF they are coming to attack us and IF Tortdog has any way to defend himself.

Post Date: 12th Sep, 2007 - 7:39pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout

OOC: I know that I am smart. Make traps? No idea of my person knows how. I'm willing to try since I believe we are under cover and making traps would be safe.

Points to the western horizon at the horde galloping in earnest to the north after our friend.

That horde is after our friend. It has to be. He hasn't returned and they are chasing someone.

Points to the south and the east.

There is no one over hear. Just the one group mentioned in our view.

Tort pulls out his dagger and smiles. Then sheathes it and points to his rod and bow.

That is what I have. I am better at stealth, I believe, than fighting head on. I only ask that we not move out and draw attention. I'm not sure they even know that we are here. Lead on.

Reconcile Edited: tortdog on 12th Sep, 2007 - 7:43pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Sep, 2007 - 7:42pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout - Page 101

OOC: I agree. I also re-read the GM post and it does seem like is only ONE group. I misunderstood.

Please make a nice descriptive posting as you usually do so I can post it in Party Order, I am more a matter of facts than the colorful wording they like in these games.

Post Date: 12th Sep, 2007 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Scout
A Friend

[camp] Scout World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 101

ooc: Here is my go of it. But not certain if you want to do it.

Tortdog secures the cloak around him and dismounts and takes some rope from Daphne's horse and begins to fashion some traps where they stand. He continues to glance up at the horde which advances north, while also glancing towards the southern and eastern horizons through the trees.

After the traps are set, Tort hops back onto his mount, throws the remaining rope to Daphne, and studies the action before him, with the bow in his hand and the stirrups in the other.

ooc: Not sure if this was what was on your mind. Just edit it to make it fit with whatever action you want to take.

UPDATE

ooc: Kalfie looks like he might be slowing down. If so, do you want to launch an attack? You think we might be able to take them. I thought there were 20 or so bandits in the horde.

You decide. smile.gif If you want to attack, my thing would be:

Tort pulls his cloak back and dismounts his horse to stand behind the largest tree that gives him a view of the plains. He puts an arrow in place and begins to fire as fast and accurate as possible at the horde as it races north from the relative safety of the tree.

Reconcile Edited: tortdog on 12th Sep, 2007 - 7:56pm

> TOPIC: [camp] Scout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,