Micalan Introduction - Page 2 of 2

Welcome to the Forum, Micalan! We're - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 3rd Jul, 2005 - 6:47am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2005 - 10:11pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 445
Flag Posts: 552
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 2.1%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 19

Micalan Introduction - Page 2

Welcome to the forum Micalan!

You seem like an interesting person and I'm happy you joined our community! If you want to RPG here, you need to follow the rules stated by Horde. I understand you like the rules ... that's good wink.gif .

I see you already started to post, so reaching to 30 will not be a big deal. And with the actual posting "style", the activity rate will surely stay over 75%.

Enjoy the forum and have fun posting!

Raul

Reconcile Edited: RaulDrake on 2nd Jul, 2005 - 10:12pm

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Democrat
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 20th Apr, 2005 - 7:47pm
Signature: life's a journey, not a destination - s. tyler
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2005 - 10:57pm / Post ID: #

Micalan Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Micalan

Thanks JB, LDS forever, and RaulDrake! LDS forever: Sure, you can call me Mica, that's actually what my friends call me, since I use Micalan so much, and more then half of them can't pronounce it tongue.gif . And, JB... Oh, I was wondering why, in WinterWhite none but the admins had pictures and stuff.

Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2005 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,022
Flag Posts: 51,679
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,582.80 FP
Charm: 394

Micalan Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

I am not sure what you mean by none but the admins have pictures and stuff. What pictures and what 'stuff'? You will need to elaborate. Ensure you look over the FAQ Board as 99% of all asked questions has an answer there.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2005 - 6:47am / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.3%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Page 2 Introduction Micalan

Welcome to the Forum, Micalan! We're glad to have you join us. I see you've been finding your way around the boards quite well -- you're already halfway to the RPG level! We welcome your participation here, and look forward to your posts.

Welcome, and Enjoy!
Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Micalan Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,