Rpg Reminders

Rpg Reminders - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 6th Sep, 2005 - 4:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

3rd Jul, 2005 - 1:50am / Post ID: #

Rpg Reminders

RPG Reminders

When you join certain RPGs like Cozyville, Plugged and Nephi RPG a time stamp is added to your account or in other words the game's script keeps track of how often you visit. The reason for this is some of these games require user participation in order to progress. RPG reminders helps you to remember that particular game.

Q. How do RPG Reminders work?
A. When a script detects that you have not visited for awhile then it places an announcement at the top of every page reminding you to do so.

Q. How do I get rid of the Reminder?
A. Make sure to visit the CP or stats page of that RPG and then the script will acknowledge your presence. In the case of Cozyville or Nephi RPG you may need to make the actual roll indicated before the message will go away.

Sponsored Links:
6th Sep, 2005 - 4:33pm / Post ID: #

Reminders Rpg

Q. Do RPG Reminder popups take away my FP?
A. Yes, you will be able to close the popup, but so long as you do not take the action necessary to close the popup altogether then it takes 0.7FP per popup showing.

Q. Does the banner type RPGs at the top take FP too if I leave them there?
A. No, only those RPGs associated with popups such as Plugged, Cozyville, and Nephi RPGs.

Q. Why are you charging FP for these popups that I ignore?
A. RPGs take up the MOST of my time, if you are not really serious about participating in it then I want to give you the incentive to remove yourself from the game. If you are interested in RPGing then I want to encourage you to do just that as your lack of activity in an RPG can cause it to be sour for others.

> TOPIC: Rpg Reminders

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,