Single Player Chess

Single Player Chess - Board, Card, RPG Reviews - Posted: 24th May, 2007 - 8:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

23rd April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Single Player Chess Can you beat the computer?
Single Player Chess Related Information to Single Player Chess
Post Date: 3rd Jul, 2005 - 10:39am / Post ID: #

Single Player Chess

Single Player Chess

Within the Community Members can attempt to beat the computer by playing Single Player Chess: Play Now.

Can you beat the Computer? Was it on the first try, second, third?

Sponsored Links:
20th Aug, 2005 - 6:57pm / Post ID: #

Chess Player Single

I beat the computer on the first try. It's so weak, I gave him my queen and I still won.

Rather off topic, but...
With JB is much harder

20th Aug, 2005 - 7:43pm / Post ID: #

Single Player Chess Reviews RPG & Card Board

I beat it on my first try as well. I believe it has a very strong opening, but a poor middle game and an even poorer end, but it is excellent for a beginner and I would advise anyone learning the game for the first time to try and master it before taking on such Chess tricksters as RaulDrake wink.gif.

28th Aug, 2005 - 6:26pm / Post ID: #

Chess Player Single

The computer doesn't think very much ahead - I managed to trick him into eating my bishop when that would allow me to eat his queen. I am not that good of a chess player, but I still won. With that said, it's pretty impressive that it was all done in javascript.

Post Date: 4th Sep, 2005 - 6:37am / Post ID: #

Single Player Chess
A Friend

Chess Player Single

I beat the computer first try, destroyed it. I sacrificed my queen and he baited into almost every basic trap move to eliminate every piece but my rook and then aquired my queen when I pinned his king. No challenge but maybe for a new player.

4th Dec, 2005 - 10:44pm / Post ID: #

Single Player Chess

First try here as well, but fun never the less. I always enjoy playing chess, even if it is just for fun rather than competition. Very well scripted as smudge has already said.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Oct, 2006 - 9:51am / Post ID: #

Single Player Chess

I beat the computer on the first try and I'm so glad because I would hate to be the first the post that it took more than one try.

24th May, 2007 - 8:38pm / Post ID: #

Single Player Chess Board Card & RPG Reviews

I found one flaw in this game: the king can castle out of check. That is a no-no in chess rules.

Also, this is now open for all Members to play and try, not only Upgraded Members.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Single Player Chess

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,