Alexandrage Introduction

Alexandrage Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 4th Jul, 2005 - 5:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 4th Jul, 2005 - 4:21am / Post ID: #

Alexandrage Introduction
A Friend

Alexandrage Introduction

Hello,every intellectual here.
I'm a newcomer and my name is alexandra.
I come from China and has been educated in China's famous university Fudan for two years.
I deeply love my major,it's world literature as well as news report.and I feel honored here to communicate with all of you in this lovely community.
I'm fond of learning more here and require new information in time.

love to be here.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Jul, 2005 - 4:52am / Post ID: #

Introduction Alexandrage

Welcome to this International Community!

To become integrated into the community you MUST understand these facts:

1. All discussion is at an intellectual & constructive level, this means proper use of the English language, grammar and spelling!
2. Before you post ANYTHING please read the Constructive Posts thread to avoid us telling you
3. You must abide by ALL rules. We enforce them! If you did not read them - do so now
4. We immediately delete any member account found being sarcastic, spamming, using the community to advertise commercial products or services and / or seeking to violate any of the terms agreed upon sign-up.
5. Keep your profile up to date - especially your Email address. If we get several bounces from a full or unused Email address then your account will be deleted.
6. If you are unsure how to post messages then visit the Test Board
7. If you still have questions AFTER reading the FAQ Board then please ask them WITHIN this thread, do not start a new thread just to ask a question.
8. This place has MANY features to help you find what you are looking for:
* SITE MAP - shows all the Boards and some features on one page
* MAIN INDEX - Click Here to see all boards
* You will also see a link or banner saying 'Phone Home' use this to get quick help!

Now that we have scared you sufficently - The best way to become integrated into our community is to post messages. Remember, you are one user out of hundreds of members. If anyone is going to 'see' you then they need to read your posts. Posts are messages you leave on the various boards we have here. Select 'See All Boards' or 'Site Map' from the top menu, it will load a page full of different boards.

Post Date: 4th Jul, 2005 - 11:24am / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 3,526
Flag Posts: 4,033
Avg: 0.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 13.9%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 226

Alexandrage Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the forum. I hope your stay here is long and fruitful.

Please make sure that you read the rules and the FAQ, as well as the topic on constructive posting.

I had to move your message from Konquererz's Blog into the Rave section. The Member Blog board is designed to be a place where ONLY that member posts. The Rave board is the place to make comments about the blogs.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 24th Aug, 2003 - 12:23pm
Signature:
Post Date: 4th Jul, 2005 - 12:05pm / Post ID: #

Alexandrage Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Alexandrage

Dear Editor:
thanks a lot for welcoming me and taking me as a formal member here.
I'll observe every rule that has been proclaimed and make efforts to post each note consturctive as well as meaningful.
I'm serious in expressing my own points of view. that's maybe my merit but sometimes pesky point.
I'm new here and might well make misakes here,but my original meaning makes no harm to this forum. so please excuse me for making little mistakes and let me know. then I'll surely pay more attention to them.

Post Date: 4th Jul, 2005 - 12:13pm / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond + Author
[?] CPosts: 3,526
Flag Posts: 4,033
Avg: 0.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 13.9%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 226

Introduction Alexandrage

We certainly make allowances for mistakes and the learning curve. That is why, when I edit a message, I always try to post in the Welcome thread WHY I edit it.

This is the place for you to ask questions of us, when you can't find the answer in the FAQ. It is also the place for us to give YOU feedback on your participation, both good and bad. You will also find, that if you want to tell us more about yourself, specifically, this is a good place for it.

So far, you appear to be doing very well. We have a very different type of forum here than anywhere else on the internet (in my experience). We have a lot of rules, and we try hard to enforce them evenhandedly.

This is NOT a criticism. I am concerned that participation on this forum might cause you problems. I certainly hope not, but we do discuss China in a very frank manner here. Some people are defenders of China, some are opponents. With the recent reports of extreme censorship that have been coming out of China, I hope that you will be able to continue with us for some time.

By the way, your written English seems very, very good. Has that been a major portion of your studies?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 24th Aug, 2003 - 12:23pm
Signature:
Post Date: 4th Jul, 2005 - 1:39pm / Post ID: #

Alexandrage Introduction
A Friend

Alexandrage Introduction

I¡¯m quite shocked by your long reply in such a short time. And that makes me feel fairly warm in this cold night.(though it¡¯s summer in China, yet my air-conditioning keep faithful still and blow freezing wind)

I love this forum mostly because its unique style as well as lovable atmosphere. Yet partly because of its strict rules and regulations that proclaimed ahead. I reckon that only when we take matters or problems seriously may we be able to dive deeper into what we are eager to explore. Perhaps prudence and piety will be the only shortcut to the truth.

I take world literature as my formal major in university and news report as my second major. During these courses, English is inevitable as a matter of course. As China has developed more and more open to the world, English has gradually become something like common sense around Chinese especially educated people. A twelve-year-old Chinese boy may know what the word ¡°democracy¡± stands for. And if you visit Chinese cosmopolitan cities such as Shanghai, you¡¯ll find that there seems rather little distinction between Shanghai and other developing countries¡¯ big cities. Chinese people are mostly hospitable. They are looking forward to go into the world¡¯s matter and take the international mutual crisis as their own.

There¡¯s no problem for me to follow each rule here. In fact, game rules are fairly essential. That¡¯s the fundamental stage we stand on to communicate with one another and only in this way can we be fruitful as you wished.

Best wishes,

alexandrage

Reconcile Edited: alexandrage on 4th Jul, 2005 - 1:47pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 4th Jul, 2005 - 2:22pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,025
Flag Posts: 51,682
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,584.18 FP
Charm: 394

Alexandrage Introduction

Welcome to the Community. It will be interesting to read some of your posts in reply to messages about China already started here. Also, I notice strange characters that often appear in your writing, that might be because of keyboard conversion or a publisher program you are using (?), but in any case please use the spell checker to get rid of them as it can be confusing. Thanks and enjoy your stay.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 4th Jul, 2005 - 5:05pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.2%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Alexandrage Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Hi Alexandra! Welcome aboard. It is great to have a forum member from China. I think is exciting. smile.gif I'm LDS_forever and I am from Argentina. Please feel free to check the site around and join our discussions. We have tons of boards on different kind of issues. I look forward reading more about you and your opinions on different matters. See you around!.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Alexandrage Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,