Bird Flu - Page 6 of 6

KN, Yup, I understand what you are saying. - Page 6 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 16th Jun, 2017 - 5:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 6 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 

?
Poll: If there are reported cases of Bird Flu in your country, would you still eat chicken?
  Yes       37.50%
  No       62.50%
Total Votes: 8
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
A decade in waiting
Post Date: 16th Jun, 2017 - 3:47pm / Post ID: #

Bird Flu
A Friend

Bird Flu - Page 6

This would be a very ugly scenario, but it is how nature has addressed an imbalance in the past. Some thing like the plague hitting this country would be a catastrophe because we are completely unprepared and we've grown soft. When things start turning off, like electricity, people are going to freak out. That'll be when we'll have to start thinking of way to survive until things settle down and basic services are restored. I'll be collecting up everyone improtant to me and heading for the hills.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Jun, 2017 - 4:41pm / Post ID: #

Bird Flu
A Friend

Flu Bird

Lack of power, Lack or water, lack of gas, Any one of these things will cause people to panic and go nuts. If you take away more than one thing and chaos is rampant.

A good bird flu can do more than just or two and that will send many back to the dark ages because they do not know how to function without any one of these things let alone all of them. I have shown my kids how to build a fire and collect food if need be. The water and other survival stuff will be taught if they wish as I let them make their own decisions there.

Post Date: 16th Jun, 2017 - 5:06pm / Post ID: #

Bird Flu
A Friend

Bird Flu Health & Special Psychology

KN,

Yup, I understand what you are saying. I forget which plague it was, but one came through that they say killed one in three people. That is a tremendous mortality rate. Basic services would end if that happened. It'd be time for people who know how to survive to do so.

+  « First of 6 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Bird Flu

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,