London 2012 Olympics

London 2012 Olympics - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 14th Aug, 2008 - 4:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (7) »
Olympics
Post Date: 6th Jul, 2005 - 12:30pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

London 2012 Olympics

Breaking News

London will host the 2012 Olympic Summer Games. The city beat out the rumoured favourite, Paris, along with Madrid, New York and Moscow in an IOC vote on Wednesday.
Ref. CNN / CBC

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Jul, 2005 - 6:08am / Post ID: #

London 2012 Olympics
A Friend

Olympics London

I don't remember the last time that England hosted the olympics. I don't believe it has been in my life time. I hope that England will make the best of it and really put on a show. It should be allot of fun. I have several friends in England (foreign exchange students) and may make a serious attempt to get tickets and go to see it. I have essentially six and a half years to save up the money to go, and it would be a blast! On top of all that, I have always wanted to see England.

Post Date: 12th Jul, 2005 - 8:43pm / Post ID: #

London 2012 Olympics Sports & Fashion Music Movies

PARIS FINDING DEFEAT BITTER PILL TO SWALLOW

PARIS: Almost a week after narrowly losing out to London in the race to hold the 2012 Olympics, the promoters of the Paris bid are finding it extremely hard to be graceful in defeat.
Ref. https://www.stuff.co.nz/hlc/1,,93498~3343370a1823~,00.html

Post Date: 21st Feb, 2006 - 1:16pm / Post ID: #

London 2012 Olympics
A Friend

Olympics London

Hey I'm very pleased that we got the olympics it will give our competitors a boost as they are competing in their own country. By the way if your coming to England wrap up warm and I hope you have a great time.

12th Mar, 2006 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #

Olympics London

London held the Oympic Games in 1948. Would have been better if the games were held in the middle of the country not down south

13th Mar, 2006 - 12:17am / Post ID: #

London 2012 Olympics

If the Olympics are going to be hosted in England, then London is the most logical choice from an international perspective. As Roker pointed out, natives of England may think otherwise, and I would love to hear some of the reasons why. London however, is internationally known and recognized and an easy hub to enter rather than other obscure cities in England.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Mar, 2006 - 6:25am / Post ID: #

London 2012 Olympics

The games should be held in Birmingham because :-

1. Siuated in centre of country, easy access for all
2. International access no problem, large international airport
3. Better sport facilities than London
4. Not as congested as London
5. The whole nation is not behind the games in London, in Birmingham they would have been.

( I am not fron Birmingham by the way )

Post Date: 14th Aug, 2008 - 4:11pm / Post ID: #

London 2012 Olympics Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Success of 2012 Games 'doubted'

Britons are still not convinced the 2012 London Olympic Games will be a success, a survey shows.
Ref. Source 8

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (7) »

> TOPIC: London 2012 Olympics

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,