If You Were Judith Miller - Page 2 of 2

Well, I am talking as a journalist. I am not - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 12th Sep, 2005 - 1:39pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 

?
Poll: If I was Judith Miller I would...
  Divulge the source       50.00%
  Remian silent at all costs       50.00%
Total Votes: 4
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
12th Sep, 2005 - 1:27pm / Post ID: #

If You Were Judith Miller - Page 2

LDS, it is easy to say so now, but would you actually go to prison for the rest of your days not being able to see your family again for the sake of a source? To me that would be placing your source above your family in my opinion.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3208 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
12th Sep, 2005 - 1:39pm / Post ID: #

Miller Judith You If

Well, I am talking as a journalist. I am not working as such right now but I did have that "spirit" befdre and I was willing to take several risks in the past because of my journalistic convictions. I can't say if I would be willing to do such a thing right now having a husband and a son but I know that if a journalist is passionate enough about their career and work, they are willing to do a lot of things.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: If You Were Judith Miller

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,