Terrorism In Britain - Page 20 of 25

Terror In Britain: What Did The Prime Minister - Page 20 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 1st Jun, 2017 - 10:23am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 25 pgs.  16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24  ...Latest (25) »
Since this seems to be the next big target
Post Date: 24th Mar, 2017 - 3:40am / Post ID: #

Terrorism In Britain
A Friend

Terrorism In Britain - Page 20

One of the tough things with Islam is the taqiyya. Knowing that they are allowed to practice deceit to advance Islam is concerning. How many moderates become fundamentalists when they have sufficient numbers in an area? It just makes it hard to be entirely trusting. Of course all Muslims aren't terrorists or support it. It just makes it harder to be sure when their scripture allows the practice.

Reconcile Edited: Kyrroeth on 24th Mar, 2017 - 3:41am

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 24th Mar, 2017 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #

Terrorism In Britain
A Friend

Britain Terrorism

Oh my, not many people know about that and understand it. Very good… I like this conversation. Yes, Moslems are allowed to lie to non-believers to advance Islam. That is in the Quran. What's more, they are encourages to do this by the more radical mullahs on an ongoing basis. When one hears this so often one starts thinking it's more than just okay to do this, it's an obligation to do it for their faith, and that leads to problems.

They also have a looser definition of truth than we do. Take this example, if someone calls and asks a Moslem for money and he doesn't want to embarrass the person or himself by just saying no he could say, I don't have a penny in my pocket. Now, he may have twenty hundred dollar bills there, but as long as he doesn't have that penny he isn't lying in the eyes of his culture. This is very different than how we view things and part of the reason there are so many misunderstandings.

In the Middle East and it's environs, saving face is much more important than truth. That is almost diametrically opposed to how we think here. When we try and work deals with people that think like this we aren't armed with the same ethics, and neither are they and that leads to problems, to misunderstanding. This is another area we have to learn to understand.

Post Date: 23rd May, 2017 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Terrorism In Britain History & Civil Business Politics

Prime Minister Theresa May announced Tuesday that the UK has raised its threat level to "Critical" -- the highest level -- for the first time in a decade. The level suggests intelligence services believe an attack is "Imminent."

The action comes a day after a suicide bombing killed 22 people and injured dozens at an Ariana Grande concert in Manchester, England.

Police have identified 22-year old Salman Abedi as the suspected attacker. He was born and raised in the United Kingdom, the Prime Minister said.

ISIS claimed responsibility for the attack but offered no proof. A British counterterrorism official told CNN that no evidence links the suspect to an established terror group.

Grande has suspended her tour. "Broken. From the bottom of my heart, I am so so sorry. I don’t have words,” the singer tweeted.

Eight-year-old Saffie Rose Roussos and 18-year-old Georgina Callander were among the first victims identified in the attack.

Key questions for investigators, according to CNN National Security Analyst Peter Bergen: Where was the bomb constructed? What chemicals were used? And how did the perpetrator learn to build the bomb?

The blast marked the deadliest terror attack on British soil since the 2005 London bombings. Ref. CNN.

Post Date: 23rd May, 2017 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #

Terrorism In Britain
A Friend

Page 20 Britain Terrorism

And ISIS took responsibility like this was a good thing, a victory for them. This is why I chose the profession I chose, to protect the world from people like this.

Post Date: 28th May, 2017 - 5:18pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Britain Terrorism

Manchester bomber wanted revenge' for US air strikes in Syria, sister says. "I think he saw children - Muslim children - dying everywhere, and wanted revenge," she told the Wall Street Journal. Ref. Source 3q.

Post Date: 28th May, 2017 - 11:34pm / Post ID: #

Terrorism In Britain
A Friend

Terrorism In Britain

Moslem children are dying because Syrian planes are bombing them. We aren't bombing them. Is there collateral damage, yes, on occasion. But that is different than the Syrian Government which is actually targeting civilians, whether they be women, or children is immaterial.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th May, 2017 - 12:58am / Post ID: #

Terrorism In Britain
A Friend

Terrorism Britain - Page 20

It does not matter who is bombing who in Syria. The fact that the US has done some bombing attacks in Syria is enough for these radicals to decide to attack the western cultures. With Great Britain being a short train ride from France makes it a easy target for of of these radicals to get in and cause issues. Their minds are made up please try not to confuse them with the actual facts *smile*.

Post Date: 1st Jun, 2017 - 10:23am / Post ID: #

Terrorism Britain Politics Business Civil & History - Page 20

Terror In Britain: What Did The Prime Minister Know? By John Pilger. The causes of the Manchester atrocity, are being suppressed to protect the secrets of British foreign policy. Source 8x.

British Intelligence Received Warnings that Manchester Bomber Was Plotting Attacks. By Laura Tiernan. The FBI passed these warnings to MI5 in January, after placing Abedi on their terrorist watch list. Source 9e.

> TOPIC: Terrorism In Britain

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,