Axiom Introduction

Axiom Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 9th Jul, 2005 - 11:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 7th Jul, 2005 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #

Axiom Introduction
A Friend

Axiom Introduction

Hello,

I am new to the boards and I am looking for good Roleplay (not ROLL PLAY) and an ad for this place caught my eye

Growing up in SE Wisconsin in the 70's I was born and bred on gaming... in the late 90's my career brought me to Boston where I can't seem to find a halfway decent game which is why I turned to the internet.

I hope to make some good gaming friends here and to finally satisfy my gaming itch without all of the problems I have encountered so far (doods, griefers, powergamers etc)

Thank you for the invite.

David

Message Edited!
Persephone: Removed website promotion

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 7th Jul, 2005 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #

Middle Ages Facts

Introduction Axiom

Welcome Ta Ye Ole' Forum!

So, Ye be seeking Adventure eh? Understand this Villager... Many a brave lad and las have come here in times past seeking adventure, but they were never up to the task at hand. They have a tendency to quit long before they met the honorable requirements. This be what separates the peasants from the warriors. Wilt thou also run like a coward or be as the brave that stay to fight yet another day? Thou must do the following to be an RPGer here:

1. Post no less than 30 constructive messages keeping an activity rating of at least 75%
3. You should be AT LEAST 16 years old and intellectually vibrant
4. Read and show you understand (by the way you post) this thread on: Good Posting!

If you still have questions AFTER reading the FAQ Board then please ask them WITHIN this thread, do not start a new thread just to ask a question. This place has MANY features to help you find what you are looking for:

* SITE MAP - shows all the Boards and some features on one page
* MAIN INDEX - Click Here to see all boards
* You will also see a link or banner saying 'Phone Home' use this to get quick help!
* Go to the Test Board if you want to practise posting
9. If you cannot handle the above then feel free to delete your account.

The next thing you should do now is update your profile. You can do this by clicking the link called, 'My Controls' in the top menu. You will be given a series of fields to fill in or menus to choose from, simply answer ALL the questions, and save it! Then start posting in the many Boards we have here - you have 29 more to do, your Introduction was one of them.

For further help on Creating Your Character:

We have recently added a unique WIZARD to the https://www.worldofmedieval.com/ page to help newbies and others get step by step information to build a character!

Post Date: 8th Jul, 2005 - 12:12am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,015
Flag Posts: 51,672
Avg: 6.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,577.40 FP
Charm: 394

Axiom Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome to the Community. You seem to be doing well so far at integrating yourself and should have your 30 posts in no time. If you have any questions you may place them here although we have a very comprehensive FAQ Board.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 9th Jul, 2005 - 7:51pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 445
Flag Posts: 552
Avg: 0.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 2.1%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 19

Introduction Axiom

Welcome to the forum Axiom!

I'm glad you like RPGs. Just like you, I like to use my brain while I play. So, if you want to play here, you must follow the rules, rules presented to you by Horde. I see you started to post, but remember that your activity rate must be at least 75% ... just getting to the count of 30 posts is not enough.

Also remember to update your profile, so we get to know you better.

I hope you'll have a good time posting here. Enjoy the forum!

Raul

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Democrat
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 20th Apr, 2005 - 7:47pm
Signature: life's a journey, not a destination - s. tyler
Post Date: 9th Jul, 2005 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 5,097
Flag Posts: 7,087
Avg: 0.9 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 24.3%
[+] Gain: 1,203.00 FP
Charm: 301

Introduction Axiom

Welcome to the Forum, Axiom! Glad to have you join us. We are an International Community, with many different topics to discuss. We welcome your participation here, and look forward to your posts.

Welcome, and Enjoy!
Roz

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Conservative
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Sixty Something | Joined: Reg. 28th Jun, 2003 - 12:34pm
Signature: Don't miss out on a blessing because it's not packaged the way you expect.

> TOPIC: Axiom Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,