Racial Politics

Racial Politics - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 29th Jul, 2005 - 8:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 15th Jul, 2005 - 3:59am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Racial Politics

GOP: 'We were wrong' to play racial politics

By Richard Benedetto, USA TODAY
Republican National Committee Chairman Ken Mehlman apologized to one of the nation's largest black civil rights groups Thursday, saying Republicans had not done enough to court blacks in the past and had exploited racial strife to court white voters, particularly in the South.
Ref. USAToday

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Jul, 2005 - 8:25am / Post ID: #

Racial Politics
A Friend

Politics Racial

This is totally wrong and absurd. Both parties have and continue to exploit the races. Both democrats and republicans pull the race card against other races when its convenient to get votes from minorities or to pit votes against minorities. The GOP is the only one to actually apologize for it, but I don't hear them apologizing for exploiting my desires, hopes, and dreams and lie to me to get my vote. Everyone gets exploited and lied to. Its not just blacks or whites, its every race, every age, every religion, every person. George Bush exploited the "Religious Right" into thinking that voting republican is voting christian. Almost every christian I know has a pastor that support George Bush from the pulpit. Its ridiculous for them to apologize. They midswell just stop running for office, the exploitation will never stop.

> TOPIC: Racial Politics

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,