Terrorism In Trinidad & Tobago - Page 2 of 8

It is true that terrorist can attack any country, - Page 2 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 18th Aug, 2007 - 2:31am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (8) »
Discuss  Terrorism In Trinidad & Tobago
Post Date: 11th Sep, 2005 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #

Terrorism In Trinidad & Tobago - Page 2

SERIAL BOMBER
Police probe 'pattern' in PoS blasts

Police believe they may have a serial bomber on their hands following a third explosion yesterday in downtown Port of Spain in as many months.
Ref. https://www.trinidadexpress.com/index.pl/ar...ws?id=101189595

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 12th Sep, 2005 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #

Terrorism In Trinidad & Tobago
A Friend

Tobago and Trinidad Terrorism

Yes, it does happen all over the world, you just wonder why people do it to their own people. If it is a serial bomber, what is the reason behind it? Has someone angered them or is this just someone looking for something to do? I hope they are brought to justice soon.

12th Sep, 2005 - 8:17pm / Post ID: #

Terrorism In Trinidad & Tobago Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

A lot of people believe like everything else that goes wrong in the country that it has something to do with politics. I do not disagree necessarily, but it is not the underlying cause. The root of the matter is the psyche of Trinidadians allowing the evil vices of the populace to take over and grow from one stage to the next until it becomes as overwhelming as it is now. Of course, on a lesser level this may just be some light minded teens that think it is amusing to set a country, more specifically a city, at risk of hurting innocent lives and make the place one of constant fear, something terrorists do so well.

2nd Dec, 2006 - 3:40am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Tobago and Trinidad Terrorism

Like anything else in this country, the news about the bombings have been forgotten. No arrests were made, nobody accountable for. This is so unfortunate. Trinidad is an open window for terrorists right now.

26th May, 2007 - 12:27pm / Post ID: #

Tobago and Trinidad Terrorism

What the heck is going on in this tiny island? Thank God, nobody was injured since the police cracked a car bomb plot in Port of Spain linked to a deportee who served time in Canada for plotting to blow up a public building (his organization was linked to Al Qaeda).

POLICE Special Branch yesterday uncovered an alleged plot to blow up one of three buildings in Port of Spain, among them the High Court, Police Administration Building and Special Branch Headquarters

Intelligence gathered by the branch revealed that the conspirators planned on using car bombs.

Yesterday, officers from various units within the police service, including the Inter Agency Task Force, Central Intelligence Unit, Criminal Investigation Department and the Special Branch, were posted at strategic positions between the High Court on Knox Street and Special Branch on Richmond Street.

Officers, both uniformed and plainclothes, were given the particulars of a car it was believed would have been used in the attack-including licence plate number and the colour and make of the vehicle...

27th May, 2007 - 8:38pm / Post ID: #

Topic is Terrorism in Trinidad, the first thing I ask myself is how do I define Terrorism.

I define Terrorism as a violent situation or violent act that creates a state of fear and panic in one's physical surounding and the well being of one's physical state, by a group or individual with an agenda using this act as a means to make a statement or to move their agenda forward.

For me I see Terrorism in Trinidad existing in many forms. So we have local Terrorist and International Terrorists.

A certain Religous group whose leader was put behind bars and several of his religous order found to be master minds of violent crimes in recent years are now silenced or very little is being heard of them. But this very same group was responsible for what could be considerd the very first major Terrorist Act performed against this country and its citizens. This group could be categorised as a Local Terrorist with links to International Terrorist (Libian Factions)

They put Trinidad and Trinbagonians undersiege in 1990 and walk free...

What message we sending to Terrorist? stage a coup and get paid millions...

Trinidadian people to complacent, but if we dont wake up our country going to be under seige with all these "three strikes and you are out" deportees who spend half their time in and out of the prison system in USA and they coming back with sophisticated criminal minds and tainted views by the induction into gang culture and other groups I.e. Nation of Islam, MS, Arian Brotherhood etc who have similar ideals to terrorist or linked to international terrorist groups.

We as a people and our Government not doing enough to deal with these issues or get informed about these issues.

Our Law Enforcement Agencies are eluded by the average everyday criminal farless for these very sophisticated criminal minds behind these terrorist acts whether it be for an international terrorist group member who coming here to commit a terrorist act to move that agenda forward or a local group using these tactics for some agenda within the local societal values system (politics, money, power, control, propaganda etc.)

Reconcile Edited: aaa on 27th May, 2007 - 8:47pm

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
3rd Jun, 2007 - 1:53am / Post ID: #

Terrorism Trinidad & Tobago - Page 2

Did you all hear the news about those Trinidadians arrested for a terror plot in the US? There is a Guyanase national also involved. Besides being a terrible thing, I think it will make things even harder for good Trinis who may want to migrate.

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2007 - 2:31am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Terrorism Trinidad & Tobago Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 2

It is true that terrorist can attack any country, at any time, and at any location in the country. However, Talking about what you can't stand about Trinidadian's is not helping the issue at hand. Forget what you can't stand about the people and discuss the issue being discussed.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6  ...Latest (8) »

> TOPIC: Terrorism In Trinidad & Tobago

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,