Feminism - Page 2 of 2

There has to be balance. In an ideal world - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 28th Nov, 2018 - 4:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Definition / Pros / Cons
Post Date: 16th May, 2017 - 2:20pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Feminism - Page 2

Feminism and Intelligence. The number of foolish statements made by men and women who consider themselves feminists is essentially equal to the number of people who strongly identify as feminists. I write “strongly identify” because if asked, “Are you a feminist?” most women will say yes. They will do so for two reasons. One is that there is no social price paid for saying that one is a feminist, while there can be a huge price paid — on a college campus, for example — for saying that one is not a feminist. The other is that a great number of women define feminism as “belief in… Ref. Source 4p.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th May, 2017 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #

Feminism
A Friend

Feminism

Feminism has totally gone off the rails. It has moved past wanting equality and gone to men hating pretty much. It's disgusting. The column referenced is insane as well. There is no comparison between a woman's hand and lips and breasts. The author of this article covered that pretty well. I'm not against breast feeding in public. It is natural and shouldn't be a problem. To say that women walking around topless is the same thing as men is a bit of a stretch however.

Post Date: 16th May, 2017 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

Feminism
A Friend

Feminism History & Civil Business Politics

While I support women being equal to men there are times that neither one is equal to the other. If a man and a woman are doing the same job they should be getting the same pay as long as they have been there equal amount of time. Thus a woman who has been at a company for 25 years should be making more than the man who has been there 5 years or vise versa.

Now while many women want to be able to go around topless I am all in favor for that. I think it is something that can lead to other issues but if women want to hang out topless then do it.

Post Date: 16th May, 2017 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #

Feminism
A Friend

Page 2 Feminism

Kyrroeth,

Yeah, this is another indication of this country taking things to the extreme. I believe in equal rights. I don;t believe in unequal rights. Nor do I think it's a good idea to emasculate men and masculinity. Just like we shouldn't try to eradicate femininity. It's always the people who take things to the extreme, the radicals in any organization, movement, religion, etc. That take things too far.

Post Date: 28th Nov, 2018 - 3:36am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Feminism

A Message to Young Women from a Career Woman. Every Wednesday, the second hour of my national radio show is the “Male/Female Hour.” A few weeks ago, a woman named Jennifer called in. For reasons of space, I have somewhat shortened her comments. Every young woman should read them. This is precisely what she said: “Dennis, I... Source 7e.

28th Nov, 2018 - 4:21am / Post ID: #

Feminism

There has to be balance. In an ideal world if every man you married saw the relationship as a partnership then sure I could agree with that. Fact is there are a lot of women going to be single moms and they need to ensure they have the education to pay for their family when no man is around. They do not need to have four degrees like the woman in the above account but they need to be confident by having at least a degree.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 11 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.1%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Feminism

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,