300 Cats In One Home!

300 Cats Home! - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 13th Jul, 2005 - 8:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

A third of them dead
Post Date: 13th Jul, 2005 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

300 Cats In One Home!

Elderly woman in U.S. hoards more than 300 cats

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - About 300 cats, nearly a third of them dead, were removed from an elderly woman's Virginia home after neighbors complained of a stench coming from the house, police said on Tuesday. The house, less than a mile from late President George Washington's historic Mount Vernon estate, looked neat from the outside with manicured lawns and bright flowers, but inside it was overflowing with wild cats, feces and urine.
Ref. https://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=.../nm/odd_cats_dc

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th Jul, 2005 - 5:36pm / Post ID: #

300 Cats In One Home!
A Friend

Home One Cats

I don't suppose there is allot you can say about a situation like this. I do wonder how she was not very very sick from the feces and dead cats in the house. There should have been so much bacteria in the house that people got sick very quickly and very easily. I don't know how she could stand the stench either, I couldn't live in a place like that. On animal planet, there is a show that has animal police and they have houses like this all the time that get closed down. For some reason, its almost always older white women.

13th Jul, 2005 - 8:04pm / Post ID: #

300 Cats In One Home! UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

What was surprising for me was that a third of them were DEAD. I have read many stories about having many pets, but not with a hundred or so corpses!

> TOPIC: 300 Cats In One Home!

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,