Give A Shout

Give Shout - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 1st Aug, 2005 - 1:43am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 14th Jul, 2005 - 1:05am / Post ID: #

Give A Shout

If you have used this feature then any comments can be added here about it.

To give a Shout go here.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Jul, 2005 - 8:35am / Post ID: #

Give A Shout
A Friend

Shout Give

I have only used this once to encourage LDS people to most to the many threads with no replies in the LDS section. I couldn't see my own shout so I wasn't even sure if it went through. I don't know if that was supposed to be invisible to me or if I just didn't look in the right spot. I can see its use but would like to be able to see my own shout.

29th Jul, 2005 - 8:44am / Post ID: #

Give A Shout Feedback & FAQ News Community

I used it once, for fun, but JB hasn't responded wink.gif . I don't know why!?

Offtopic but,
Konq - I see mine, so I guess you should see yours too.

29th Jul, 2005 - 11:16am / Post ID: #

Shout Give

Konqererz: I can see its use but would like to be able to see my own shout.

On the same page you submitted the shout you will see it, if you were able to submit it then you will be able to also see it. I have not increased the use of this much, but will definitely begin to do so.

Raul: I don't know why!?

Raul, I responded long time ago, probably the shouts really are not apparent so no one knows about it. I will improve this.

29th Jul, 2005 - 12:18pm / Post ID: #

Shout Give

My mistake ... I see it now!
I think it's a fun feature and if you don't mind I intend to use it quite often.

29th Jul, 2005 - 12:51pm / Post ID: #

Give A Shout

Use it as much as you like my friend, I have to think of more pages to place it on, but I just do not want it on every page, over the next day or two you will start seeing it here and there, but definitely not on the Threads or Boards as I want to try and keep it as simple as possible (although quite difficult considering the number of fetures we have here).

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
1st Aug, 2005 - 1:43am / Post ID: #

Give Shout

I haven't used the Shout feature yet. I really haven't had anything to shout about. unsure.gif

> TOPIC: Give A Shout

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,