Favorite Threads - Fav Button

Favorite Threads Fav Button - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 6th Dec, 2015 - 2:09pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Add Reply Q
Keep track of the Threads you love and let others know about it too.
Post Date: 14th Jul, 2005 - 1:12am / Post ID: #

If you have used this feature then any comments can be added here about it.

To make a Thread appear on your Favorite's Page then click on the "Fav" button under "Thread Options" or you will see it near the Quick Reply box.

To access your Favorite's Page go to My Options > Favorite

To access another Member's Favorite Page go to the Member's Profile and click "Fav Links" Button.

Post Date: 29th Jul, 2005 - 8:33am / Post ID: #

Konquererz
A Friend

Button Fav Threads Favorite

I use the favorite thread functionality for my role playing games and my blog. Its a neat little feature that is very helpful if you skip around allot. I think that if you have a hard time navigating the site, favorites is a must use funtionality. Since getting to medieval threads can be a little difficult, favorites thread came in handing when I played. Now I have them to my cozyville thread and the Plugged area. It saves me time and possible frustration.

Post Date: 25th Jun, 2015 - 6:05pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 36,939
Avg: 8.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,963.22 FP
Charm: 343

Favorite Threads - Fav Button Feedback & FAQ News Community

The Favorite Threads lacked a proper date that had the similar look as the rest of the Community this has been added in so it will be easier to see when last your favorite Thread was updated.

Post Date: 6th Dec, 2015 - 2:09pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 36,939
Avg: 8.0 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,963.22 FP
Charm: 343

Button Fav Threads Favorite

Cosmetic Change

The Fav Button now has a little emphasis so Members can recognize the option is available.

Update: This feature is now Mobile compatible!

Guest please SHARE: "Favorite Threads - Fav Button" on:

Sponsored Links:

Topics like "Favorite Threads - Fav Button" may just be one of many, do use the Search to find more
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Favorite Threads - Fav Button

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,

Future Terra II

Support This!

Become A Backer!
Let's get some active lasting science fiction games that focus on role-playing rather than rules and dice rolls and let's make it happen now!

Play Better Games:
See More

Highlights

Russia vs USA: Russia Tactics versus U.S.A. Vs Russia Russia: 'The Evil Empire'? Are they all that bad or is it just the USA trying to portray Russia as bad because they are a world power with land bigger and a society very different from the USA ideal? By Prodigy 3.5 Days Ago Discuss It!
Global Warming: Natural Or Man-made?: global warming Global warming has been in and out as the "latest" hot topic for many years. It is, according to modern scientists, the result of man-made industrial pollutants, clearing forested areas, agriculture, etc. But now they are thinking it started way before the Industrial Revolution... By News 5.2 Days Ago Discuss It!
Stan Lee: Top  Stan Lee Comics By Flick 24th Nov, 2018 - 1:18pm Discuss It!
Kissing Up To The Boss In The Workplace: Top  Kissing Up Boss In Workplace By Reformist 22nd Nov, 2018 - 7:05pm Discuss It!
Donald Trump: Donald Trump President of the United States of America - Real Estate mogul, Pageant owner and now one of the most controversial men in political history. By Thundersen 22nd Nov, 2018 - 5:05pm Discuss It!
The Trump Immigration Wall: Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion. By Reformist 21st Nov, 2018 - 12:16am Discuss It!
Men In Uniform - Authorized Excessive Violence: Political Controversy WARNING you may find the contents of this Thread offensive, view at your own discretion. By Pureyang 14th Nov, 2018 - 3:03pm Discuss It!
Your View On The Nature Of Interests: By News 4th Jul, 2018 - 7:30pm Discuss It!
Atheists Not To Be Feared!: New look at Atheists and their thinking - Atheism - Athiest - Do Not Believe In God By Gknightbc 18th Nov, 2017 - 5:34pm Discuss It!
Wide Screen Columns: Best of  Wide Screen Columns Users with wide screen monitors can benefit from more content on every page. By JB 14th Oct, 2017 - 12:32am Discuss It!
Offensive Trademarks: Best of  Offensive Trademarks By Abnninja 20th Jun, 2017 - 4:16pm Discuss It!

Updated every: 14 minutes