Sandra Bullock - Page 3 of 8

I think Sandra would be much better off with - Page 3 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 31st Mar, 2010 - 11:33pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (8) »
Sandra Bullock
Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2010 - 9:31pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Sandra Bullock - Page 3

Sandra Bullock meeting divorce lawyers

Sandra Bullock is reportedly planning to meet with divorce lawyers. Ref. Source 8

Sponsored Links:
23rd Mar, 2010 - 10:17pm / Post ID: #

Bullock Sandra

Good for her! I am almost certain this is not the first time she finds out about an infidelity and I guess after the WHOLE WORLD knowing about it, she decided to split for good.

24th Mar, 2010 - 12:12am / Post ID: #

Sandra Bullock Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Probably the fact that we all get to see what quality of woman caused Jesse to stray by just clicking on the nice photos that are on the net. If he was going for near polar opposites, then he succeeded. "Bombshell"? Really?

25th Mar, 2010 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Bullock Sandra

She is back in Los Angeles and apparently not ready to jump into a divorce. I really hope she leaves him and does not give him another chance, he is a serial cheater!

international QUOTE
Sandra Bullock has some important decisions to make following a series of allegations of infidelity against her husband, Jesse James.

And she isn't running from them. Not anymore.

Bullock bravely returned from her hideaway home in Austin, Texas back to the glares and stares of Los Angeles.

Sandra arrived back in California Tuesday night, a source close to the situation tells Fox411.

"Sandra will not move back in with Jesse, she's staying in her own place separate from him in California," the insider said. "She still wants space and she's very focused. Sandra is still working and she plans to take meetings again soon. She's trying to sort out her life, and it is a lot to deal with, so she is taking it step by step."

POP TARTS: If Bullock Leaves, James Could Have Custody Problems, Expert Says

The insider said Bullock hasn't decided what she will do about Jesse, but she is ready to face the facts.

"Sandra doesn't want to jump into divorce - she thought she had her soul mate in Jesse," the source said. "Sandra loves his children and will still work to protect them from the scandal. She is heartbroken."

If she does give James a second chance, it sounds like he'll be there with bells on.

"Jesse is desperate to win her back. He will do or say anything Sandra wants to fix the break he's made," said the insider. "He wants his family back together...

Source 4

Rather off topic, but...
Actors and actresses go away for a long time when they're filming a movie that's why I think it is so important to do like Matt Damon who has a family agreement that he won't be away for more than 2 weeks. If is longer than that, he takes his family along!

29th Mar, 2010 - 3:12am / Post ID: #

Bullock Sandra

Us Weekly No.790 (5 April 2010) is not mixing words about the whole situation, check their front cover:

Sandra Bullock
Sandra Bullock (Hover)

Post Date: 30th Mar, 2010 - 3:28am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Sandra Bullock

Sandra Bullock hides out in hills

Sandra Bullock has moved back to her pre-marital home. Ref. Source 4

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
31st Mar, 2010 - 10:48pm / Post ID: #

Sandra Bullock - Page 3

Apparently, following Tiger Wood's example, Jesse James is in Arizona going through rehab in a center that specializes in drug, alcohol and sex addiction. He is doing it (according to sources) to save his marriage. Will Sandra forgive him? What's your take?

international QUOTE
The facility -- Sierra Tucson -- specializes in drug, alcohol and sex addiction, as well as other disorders. TMZ broke the story last night.

Multiple law enforcement sources have told TMZ when a CHP officer stopped Jesse last Friday on the 10 Freeway near Blythe, CA. -- for driving without a front license plate and driving with tinted windows -- James told the officer he was going to Arizona to try to save his marriage to Sandra Bullock.

We have now learned from our law enforcement sources that James was specific -- that he was going to a rehab facility in Tucson...

Post Date: 31st Mar, 2010 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

Sandra Bullock
A Friend

Sandra Bullock Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 3

I think Sandra would be much better off with out Jesse. I guess we have to wait and see.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (8) »

> TOPIC: Sandra Bullock

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,