Aeth Introduction - Page 2 of 3

QUOTE When you were on the 'Who is - Page 2 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 23rd Jul, 2005 - 8:45pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Post Date: 19th Jul, 2005 - 7:59pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,031
Flag Posts: 51,688
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,589.83 FP
Charm: 394

Aeth Introduction - Page 2

Ah, I see what you mean, I thought you were asking how RPGs are played in the Forum in general. Based on your explanation that is how 'Be A Super Hero' and 'Member Wars' is set up, we have many here as you can see via the RPG Stuff page. If you like online Pets you may want to consider adopting one in Munjpet section.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2005 - 8:52pm / Post ID: #

Conspiracy

Introduction Aeth

Ah, yet another that seeks adventure and yet I must say, if they do not hurry then I will have to play. Play what you ask, and not amiss, play with your FP, that I promise.

Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2005 - 4:33pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Aeth Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

I was just reading what you said here, and I can honestly say that if your written English is as good as your spoken English then you are very fluent. Do not be afraid to speak to native English speakers, because in this you will truly master the language.

On another topic we have Medieval group Two getting their small Party ready, if you make the rest of your posts today then I can give you status and you can create your character.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2005 - 5:54pm / Post ID: #

Aeth Introduction
A Friend

Page 2 Introduction Aeth

I was just reading what you said here, and I can honestly say that if your written English is as good as your spoken English then you are very fluent.

Now I will try twice as hard to write good posts smile.gif. Thank you for such nice words, JB@Trinidad.

As for the game, unfortunately I will not be able to write fifteen posts today, although I'll write as much as I can. I'm sorry. Would it be possible for me to join the group in two or three days? I mean, if I would still fulfil the requirements.

Why I can't put three full stops in a row? I just found out and it's a little strange.

Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2005 - 7:20pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Introduction Aeth

Now I will try twice as hard to write good posts

You are doing very well, no need to 'try' harder. I often find most Europeans brilliant with languages. We have a member from Romania (Raul Drake) that has a very good English too.

You may wish to upload your photo if you get up to 30FP you can get it via the shop.

Would it be possible for me to join the group in two or three days?

I believe so, I would aim for two days though as another member Delerium should be ready by then too.

Why I can't put three full stops in a row?

You should be able to put three in a row, but not five or two, the reason for that is some posters get a little carried away and so it filters the mass of dots. See how many dots you are able to make via the test Board and if you are still having problems please use the Contact page as I like to keep support requests off of the threads and I will look into it. Thanks.

Blog Read My Blog
Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2005 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #

Aeth Introduction
A Friend

Aeth Introduction

Ok, I got what I did wrong with the three dots: I put them right after a word, without the space character. They appear when they are after it: ...

You may wish to upload your photo if you get up to 30FP you can get it via the shop.

This is also strange - I donated my FPs some three times but I didn't do it on purpose. Does refreshing the 'Who is online' page mean donating FPs? But anyway I think I'll stay with my avatar, I got quite fond of it smile.gif

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2005 - 8:13pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Aeth Introduction - Page 2

Does refreshing the 'Who is online' page mean donating FPs?

You like to see who is online huh? wink.gif When you were on the 'Who is Online?' page did you see Florena? If so then she may have taken some FP from you, she is the Community thief. If you did not see Florena then it is probably because you have some king of popup blocker stopping it (you can enable popups for just this site in your browser / program) or you may have javascript disabled.

But anyway I think I'll stay with my avatar, I got quite fond of it

Oh, but that is not fair, you get to see what I am like. maybe you can upload it in the 'Hot or Not Gallery', no FP is required for that.

Blog Read My Blog
Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2005 - 8:45pm / Post ID: #

Aeth Introduction
A Friend

Aeth Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 2

When you were on the 'Who is Online?' page did you see Florena? If so then she may have taken some FP from you, she is the Community thief.

But she was so nice! biggrin.gif. Ok, I am warned.

maybe you can upload it in the 'Hot or Not Gallery'

Oh, you wouldn't want to see any picture of me. I think this is one of the reasons why I like the net so much - I can express myself through my personality, not the looks. And besides, doesn't having no photo as an avatar add some mystery to a user profile? :]

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Aeth Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,