Sound Sleep

Sound Sleep - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 9th Sep, 2005 - 10:15am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Wake the dead...
Post Date: 8th Sep, 2005 - 1:14pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Sound Sleep

Man survives snooze under moving train

Reuters - Even a freight train rumbling over a Russian man's head failed to spoil his peaceful slumber between the tracks, Interfax news agency reported Monday.
Ref. https://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=stor...russia_train_dc

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Sep, 2005 - 10:39pm / Post ID: #

Sound Sleep
A Friend

Sleep Sound

I'm not surprised, I tell everyone that you could drop a bomb next to me and I wouldn't wake up. But touching me is a different story! Pow right in the kisser!

9th Sep, 2005 - 10:00am / Post ID: #

Sound Sleep UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

I agree all the noise in the world couldn't wake some people but just the mere presence will jolt a person awake

9th Sep, 2005 - 10:15am / Post ID: #

Sleep Sound

This man wasn't asleep, he had passed out! He was drunk.

From reading the article, it appears the train wasn't successful in stopping before running partially over him. They tried to pull him out from under the train, but weren't successful so they had to run completely over him.

The engineer saw somebody on the line and braked sharply. Rescuers tried to pull the drunken sleeper from underneath the carriages, but failed, and the train had to continue driving to free him.

So, while it is true he didn't wake up and that this saved his life, it wasn't likely that the reason was he was a heavy sleeper. More than likely he had fallen onto the tracks in a drunken stupor and passed out.

> TOPIC: Sound Sleep

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,